KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Sickest Deaths Ever

Sickest Deaths Ever
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eggmayo

Barf Sickest Deaths Ever

What do you think are the sickest deaths ever in horror films?
Mine are:
1)Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) in the Crow, not really a horror but still really sick anyway.
2)The wire people in Ghost Ship
3)Anyone from the original crew of the Event Horizon
4)Ash's girlfriend in Evil Dead 2
5)The lawyer from 13 ghosts (crap film, good death)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:10 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

the lawyer in wishmaster 2 i believe... " wish my lawyer would **** himself"

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:14 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Jason X - Hot chick gets the liquid nitrogen facial, then Jason just slams her face on the desk, physically bashes her face in, leaving a gaping frozen bloody hole, then literally tosses her of to the side by her head.

That was complete and total ****ing domination personified.

Best. Death. Ever.

Also, the laser grate in "Resident Evil", the aforementioned sliding glass door death in "Thirt33n Ghosts", the wire snap in "Ghost Ship" (only good thing about that movie), and of course, Stephen Dorff in "The Gate" when he crushes his Dad's face, to have a pool of puss splash out on him, followed by his Mother's head falling off and rotting on the cement.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Feb 13th, 2004 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:36 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drac39

Definatly The General guy in The Extended Edition of Day Of The Dead

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:57 AM
Drac39 is currently offline Click here to Send Drac39 a Private Message Find more posts by Drac39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkesthorror

In the original Hellraiser when the father was strung up the hooked chains..."Jesus Wept". This isn't in any movies I've see, but a person being quartered. Also not a horror movie, but in this racist movie three white boys chain a black kid to the back of their pick-up and drag him on the asphalt, the kid does everything he can to keep his head from touching the so he would stick his arms and legs down and it was just wearing away at the flesh. They finally stopped and checked if he was dead yet, he wasn't so they wrapped the chain around his neck and torso and went alot faster this time and took a sharp turn and he was ripped apart, this was actually based on a true story, but who knows if it were really that gruesome.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:11 AM
darkesthorror is currently offline Click here to Send darkesthorror a Private Message Find more posts by darkesthorror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The eye splinter scene in Zombie

The castration in I Spit on Your Grave

The fire extinguisher head bashing in Irreversible.

The family murder in Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

The Wire scene in Ghost SHip was incredible but not really that sick,
the sickest death ever is either ( the previously mentiones castration scene in I SPit on your GRave, and Last house on the left) or the strangulation of the woman at the end of THE LAST BROADCAST

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:24 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Toss-up of either of the following from the Toxic Avenger:

1. The bench-press execution scene.
2. The kid that gets run down two or three times, with the last pass going right over his head (I think that was TA... it was definitely a Tromaville release)

The Ghost Ship and Event Horizon references rank up there as well.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:48 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by darkesthorror
In the original Hellraiser when the father was strung up the hooked chains..."Jesus Wept".

I agree Uncle Frank death was very well done. Too bad is kinda short! Let's see sickest deaths for me:

The homeless guy drinkin the bottle of Viper in Street Trash.
The kid trap in sewers by the Blob.
Jason Killing the guy in the wheel chair was sick.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:57 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Jason or Leatherface?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 10:15 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire

The family murder in Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer

After renting this movie tonight, there was nothing really sick about that murder. 3 people got their necks snapped. I expected alot more out of this movie as well. Very predictable, but still a decent B movie for 1986.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:11 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was disturbing becasue it is extremely realistic and believable. The nature of the murders are mundane, but the grainy film, and the fact that it was a family made it very very disturbing.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The burning at the stake in The Witchfinder General
Sergent Howies demise in The Wicker Man

Not some much sick but chilling.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:07 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

One of the guys in From Dusk till Dawn 2. iS impaled on a pipe, thrown off a roof and lands on power cables, catapulting him back up.
and electrocuting him.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:41 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
It was disturbing becasue it is extremely realistic and believable. The nature of the murders are mundane, but the grainy film, and the fact that it was a family made it very very disturbing.

Maybe for most people. If it were all kids being raped and killed, then maybe it would get my attention.

I guess some of us are extremely jaded. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:14 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'm not too sure that any deaths have sickened me that much, but the melting corpses at the end of Evil dead has always stayed with me. Even if it does look cheap.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 08:48 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THE_DOOM666

i just think ALL The banned cannibal movies that are around out there just have the SICKEST Deaths Ever c'mon eaten alive whats worse devil LOL

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:10 AM
THE_DOOM666 is currently offline Click here to Send THE_DOOM666 a Private Message Find more posts by THE_DOOM666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Being burnt alive and while still on fire, eaten?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:30 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

nah being boiled alive'd be worse

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:39 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

yeah i suppose
you know in i spit on your grave, you actually see some guys balls get cut off? thats just confused thumb down

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:37 PM