- I see no new NOES movies being made. They're done with them. It's all about Freddy vs Jason now.
- Friday the 13th will probably produce another sequel right after the next F vs J movie to capitalize on the new found popularity.
- Halloween will probably produce another sequel in the next 5 years. After the last movie being panned by all critics and even fans......I don't see how they're going to get funding.....but somehow I bet they will. If nothing else, expect a straight to video release.
- Hellraiser.........I hope so. Deader and Hellworld are both supposed to come out this year. Hopefully after those they continue to keep making great sequels. They can go on forever as long as they don't repeat a previous movie (like Hellseeker did with Inferno, same concept). The Hellraiser series is truly original as it isn't centered around a central figure.......it is about a concept: lust, greed and the pursuit of pleasure. As long as those three things exist in this world they can keep making great sequels.
- Phantasm........doubtful. Oblivion was horrible.........they had a hard enough time getting that one funded. I can only imagine how hard it would be to get part 5 funded after the last one was hated by everybody......critics and die hard fans alike. The only saving grace for the future of the series is that Bruce Campbell did say he may star in part 5 if it ever gets made. It sure wouldn't help them with the critics but atleast the horror fanboys would be happy to see Campbell in it.
- Wishmaster........god I hope not. The first one was great.....second was ok.........third was awful......fourth was acceptable. I've completely lost interest in the series.
- Leprechaun......I didn't even think they would get Back 2 the Hood funded.
- Puppetmaster.......I'd like to see one.....but again I doubt it.
Gender: Male Location: Far away from Crystal Lake.....
BackFire got any info on it?
Hope to hell they don't make a Jason vs Freddy sequel.....I already saw them fight in the first one and thats all I wanted 2 see, them fight once!!!!!not again and again and again.....and again for another 10 movies
__________________ When theres no more room in hell, Jason Voorhees will walk the Earth
no but i'll go check now. On halloweenmovies.com
The script is currently being written, i think it is being released some time next year.
Hey Korree! (Michealmyers1 i think) You'de be jealous, there was some competition where on the website where if u win u get 2 get killed by Micheal in H9. Some girl called Heather won.
i dont know if they got killed, i thought it was as just and "extra." anyway, Jason Krueger there is going to be a second one, the board was full of posts about it for ages till that Freddy Vs Jason poll the mods made came up. look in that,
__________________ If you dont like Frenzal Rhomb, your a whore!
I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is
Yeah that would suck if they made another sequel to it.Once is enough.I sure hope they make a Jason Vs Michael movie in the future.by the way when is the next chuckie and halloween movie.I voted Halloween.They will probably make maybe 31 of them do you think? Since Halloween falls on the 31st.