KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Worst Nightmare on Elm St.

Which one Sucks?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 0 0%
2 10 32.26%
3 2 6.45%
4 1 3.23%
5 8 25.81%
6 3 9.68%
7 5 16.13%
They all do 2 6.45%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Nightmare on Elm St.
Started by: Michael Myers 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst Nightmare on Elm St.

Whats the worst?

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:31 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpEeDwAy

I never liked 5 and 2.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:50 AM
SpEeDwAy is currently offline Click here to Send SpEeDwAy a Private Message Find more posts by SpEeDwAy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 and 7 are by far the worst

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:04 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

number 3 the Dream Warriors

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:07 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

that one was actually pretty good

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:41 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

It was a toss up between 5 and 6............I went with 5 because 6 did have one redeeming scene, John Doe's death. The parachute onto the bed of nails was great.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:31 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

% suckred i've never been able 2 watch it all at once. # was Great! I think it was the best besides number 1.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:55 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

woops by % i mean 5.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:56 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master_ry_omega
"FREE LOVE" REVOLUTION

2 it's the worst it sucks

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:35 PM
master_ry_omega is currently offline Click here to Send master_ry_omega a Private Message Find more posts by master_ry_omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 was boring

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:31 PM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Number 2 and New nightmare

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:04 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

They were all crap but 4 & 5 were shocking.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:11 AM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Freddy's Dead and Wes Craven's New Nightmare are not a part of the A Nightmare On Elm Street series.

With that in mind, A Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child is the worst film in the series.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:09 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:45 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

New Nightmare is 7 right? okay, then which one is the one where it says that Fred Krueger's mom was a nun, and she was like, raped by millions of insane people?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:51 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

freddys dead and new nightmare were not really part of the series.

so that being sai i would go with number 5 being the worst

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 06:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, and New Nightmare count as the series for me.

Freddy's Revenge was the one I enjoyed the least out of the whole series.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:18 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
They were all crap but 4 & 5 were shocking.

Number 4 is the first one I seen and my favourite,I dont see anything wrong with part 5 either

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:20 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

#2 and New Nightmare were the worst.

I liked the chef death and the comic book death in #5. But I'd say that was the third worst.

I really liked Freddy's Dead. The video game death was just hilarious. And the deaf guy's death was great too.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 06:20 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

ive only seen 1-3 but i think 2 sucks! it is so homosexual! i mean a naked guy gets whipped in a shower, the main character is obviously gay and he hates being kissed by his girlfriend.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:20 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote