KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Who Has The Best Weapon?

WHO HAS THE BEST WEAPON?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
FOUR BLADES ON GLOVE(FREDDY) 5 22.73%
MACHETTE(JASON) 3 13.64%
BUTCHER KNIFE(MICHEAL) 1 4.55%
CHAINSAW(LEATHERFACE) 4 18.18%
BOOMSTICK AND CHAINSAW AS A HAND(ASH) 5 22.73%
LITTLE KITCHEN KNIFE(CHUCKY) 0 0%
LEPRACHUAN, SORRY DONT KNOW HIS, WHATEVER IT IS 1 4.55%
aLIEN, WHATEVER HIS IS 0 0%
pREDATOR, WHATEVER HIS IS 2 9.09%
NEEDLES ON HIS HEAD AND OTHER MAGICAL POWERS(PINHEAD) 1 4.55%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Has The Best Weapon?
Started by: KRUGER RULES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KRUGER RULES

Miffed Who Has The Best Weapon?

WHO HAS THE BEST WEAPON?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:55 PM
KRUGER RULES is currently offline Click here to Send KRUGER RULES a Private Message Find more posts by KRUGER RULES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

The Predator has the best

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:49 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reno, drill

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:10 PM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Predator. Cloaking device, and he can blow a hole right through your chest with his laser cannon.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:28 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Hannibal Lecter= Cannibalism

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:06 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

leatherface

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:55 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Freddys finger razors are very orginal and creative.

And machete has one "T".

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:34 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDreamMaster

well krueger is my fav movie villian so i had to vote for him. though i am tied between krueger and alien ... the one thing that keeps me going on kruger is that any man or beast can have high tech armour strapped on and blow shit up witha stick of dynamite ... or go get him a plasma cannon. but it takes true style to make your own weapon ... in your basement ... and it be that damn good , i mean he killed 40+ people with generally the same weappon .... though predators have been stalking aliens and man since the way back before history days , it is so unfair ... so at least with krueger you are given a small fightning chance

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:40 AM
TheDreamMaster is currently offline Click here to Send TheDreamMaster a Private Message Find more posts by TheDreamMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"NEEDLES ON HIS HEAD AND OTHER MAGICAL POWERS(PINHEAD)"

I dunno if his pins are consider a weapon. His hooks and chains are his tools of torture so I will pick Pinhead.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Pins are great defense mechanism. You throw a Watermelon at his face, NO DAMAGE, it will just stick and he will absorb it laughing out loud

Pinhead= one of greatest horror icons.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:12 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

laughing out loud Krueger. As FV.S J said very original and deadly. big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:34 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

i think getting your flesh ripped apart by a gas powered chainsaw has to be one of the worst !!

bump for leatherface

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 02:28 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Chainsaw would probably be my 2nd choice.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:13 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i'm sorry but how can anyone beat pinhead? they'd look all nasty, then his chains and hoos would fly in and kill him. and if the predator or one of the others kill him (maybe ash shoots him or something, whatever) he'd go to hell and be sent back anyway. he couldn't lose. oh and can you imagine Jason opening the box? itd be more like him sitting there like a confsed child then cracking the shits and smashing it.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 10:02 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDreamMaster

well i voted for freddy for originality but if i had to go for painful and gruesome i would have to agree with tabby , pinhead would be whipping some ass ... alien and predator would just get blown up , krueger only attacks in dreams and in hell ..and pinhead doesnt dream and he rules hell so there no contest. leatherface would just get all kinds of messed up because pinhead would hook him in the eye and hang him from the roof. so pinhead should get more votes

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:40 PM
TheDreamMaster is currently offline Click here to Send TheDreamMaster a Private Message Find more posts by TheDreamMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
Pins are great defense mechanism. You throw a Watermelon at his face, NO DAMAGE, it will just stick and he will absorb it laughing out loud

LOL!!! yes

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

As much as I like Mikey, i'm gonig to have to go with the machete. It's a huge-ass knife, what more do you want?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 06:57 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Leatherfaces chainsaw. smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:39 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

people, i exsplained exsactly why it dont matter shite what weapon they have...except maybe a sword or something blessed by god himself... not one of those people in that list could put down pinhead for good. its just not possible

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:28 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Ash's chainsaw and shotgun

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 10:30 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote