KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Haute Tension/High Tension

Haute Tension/High Tension
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Haute Tension

anyone seen or heard of this french film........its suppose to be really violent and disturbin and similar to texas chainsaw massacre.....
i havent saw it yet but have heard it is really good

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:27 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yes, I have been hearing things about this film. A friend of mine has ordered it, although I think it's called something else in the UK.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:29 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

switchblade romance it is called in the uk......i will probably be orderin it soon

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mortician

hi Guys! I'm really surprised to hear that you havn't seen this movie yeat! This movie ROCKS a great deal! It's better then all recent movies! at any rate it's much better the the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Dawn of the dead !!! If you are craving to something extreem it's all here!
On the other hand there is nothing new, it's tipical slasher with predictable ending....but all the fx are made by gianno de rossi who worked with Lucio Fulci and Rugero Deodado....so, enaught is set... have a look, but beware of rated version, I've seen Unreated, named HAUTE TENSION.
Sorry for bad languare, it's no my native.... embarrasment

Last edited by mortician on Apr 20th, 2004 at 12:18 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:10 PM
mortician is currently offline Click here to Send mortician a Private Message Find more posts by mortician Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

cool...cant wait to see it thumb up
that other french film irreversible is suppose to be good aswell
i also wanna see that one

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:28 PM
mortician

2 dean7879
Very strange that UK don't have HAUTE TENSION still...
By the way, what 'bout exchange? I've a good collection of horror movies dvd rips on cd. And can send some 2 you via mail... so ?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:50 PM
mortician is currently offline Click here to Send mortician a Private Message Find more posts by mortician Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i just saw haute tension today and i must say that i was pleasently surprised, really brutal and there are a lot of tense scenes, the ending is the only let down...and it is a major let down

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 07:34 PM
Deano

im surprised no one as seen it

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:39 PM
The Redeemer

I heard only good things about it...in particular some great gore by Gianetto Di Rossi the guy who worked on Fulci's zombie films...it's top of my must see list at present...

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Barf Haute Tension

Anyone seen this one?
Its a fairly modern film, in french with english subtitles.
A girl and her friend stay at her friends parents cabin, and in the middle of the night, a guy with a rusty old truck and a mechanic jumpsuit turn up and kills the parents, and kidnaps her friend. She then follows him.
This is actually one really really violent film. There is a particular throat cutting, you can hear the blade going through the flesh, then realistic bloodspurts. Wes Craven has even labelled the director of this film 'The Future of Horror' and given him permission to remake the hills have eyes.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:11 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i created this thread ages ago big grin
but yeah ive saw it..and its pretty brutal , especially the throat cutting scene..and the head scene on the stairway of the house(you know what i mean)...imagine all that happening to your family...the film is great but i think the endin is a bit dodgy

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:33 AM
eggmayo

yeah... a wheel barrow decapitation.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:48 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got it uncut on dvd, one of my favourite slasher films, excellent!

Wheel Barrow decapitation? eh?

I was happy with the ending.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:20 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

i borowed it whit a mate once and i loved it. after the old guy has cut the mother's throat an she lais on the flor you can se stuph inside her troat moving, thats creepy.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feral cat

Best Slasher movie in years, I didn't really like the twist myself, but the film itself is great.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:59 AM
feral cat is currently offline Click here to Send feral cat a Private Message Find more posts by feral cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

I've been thinking of checking this film out for ages!!

Might do just that next week smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:43 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

The best horror film I've seen in years! Ludicrous ending excepted! After all, how can the twist ending explain away the scene in the horrible looking truck involving the severed head?

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:09 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

I wanna see the uncut version before it hits here in the theatre....as "High Tension".

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:39 AM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Best horror film in quite a long time, the red def. flows in this movie...

I have an uncut version dubbed in English.

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:50 AM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there A english version? beer

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:04 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote