KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Most disturbing horror film?

Most disturbing horror film?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

most disturbing horror film

what films disturb you and i mean really emotionally disturb you?

the ones that have disturbed me are henry portrait of a serial killer, cannibal holocaust, maniac, haute tension, irreversible, jacobs ladder, pet semetary, stigmata(religeous stuff gets to me)

them films stuck in my mind long after i finished watching them....

any more films u can think of that disturb?????

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Apr 23rd, 2004 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 09:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hannibal Lecter movies do the most.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 10:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Irreversible is by far the most disturbing film I've ever seen, only comparable to Audition in it's audacity and genuine horrific images.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I don't think I've acutally been that disturbed by any movies really. *Acts Tough*.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:26 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky Horror Picture Show.....gave me nightmares

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:58 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

laughing out loud
I can't think of many. *Acts tough too*
Night of the Living dead didn't scare or disturb me, but i couldn't get it out of my head 4 some reason.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:12 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

irreversible is horrible and i woudnt advise anyone seeing it has it is not enjoyable...the violence is terribly realistic and the scene where this guy gets his head caved in by a fire extinguisher is the most gruesome thing i have eva seen, it stuck in my mind for ages...there are some violent rape scenes in the film has well....sick movie

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:00 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

It has just been bannned here.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 02:24 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see Irrevrisable!!! But Driller Killer is the most disturbing...the part where Reno shoves the drill in the guy's eye and turns it on is SICK!

(please log in to view the image)

now tell me that doesn't freak you out!

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 02:37 AM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

It doesn't freak me out.

Anyways, I'd say Irreversible was rather disturbing but didn't exactly damage me or anything, it was quite realistic, which is what gave it the disturbing atmosphere, i've never really been disturbed by any other horror movie as they don't look all that real and are too damn entertaining.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:01 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Doesn't freak me out.

Hell, although not a horror movie, per se, I thought it was somewhat visually disturbing when in "The Devil's Advocate", the child was sitting in the middle of a bedroom, with Charlize Theron's ****in' ovaries in her hands.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:13 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

no horror movie has EVER scared or disturbed me, just made me tense for a momemnt (20 mins at most) and maybe a bit of insomnia

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:19 AM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Same here. I don't get easily scared.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 07:09 AM
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

The films that disturbed me the most are Irreversible, Last House on Dead End Street, Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom, and Nekromantik.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:48 AM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive heard about that salo 120 days of sodom...suppose to be the most disturbin film eva...thats what i read from most sources of the net

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:17 PM
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats 120 days of sodom about?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
Deano

http://www.sickopath.com/120dsmr.html

all the details are in this site

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:43 PM
kiwibloom
kizool cuz skizool iszout

the chick from the exorcist just creeped me out

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:57 PM
kiwibloom is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibloom a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
http://www.sickopath.com/120dsmr.html

all the details are in this site

thanks! it sounds good where can u rent/buy it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Salo is very difficult to find, and to my knowledge, extremely expensive where it is available.

You can buy it on Ebay but it costs anywhere from 50 - 200 dollars. I'm just being optomistic in waiting for a relrelease fo the film, which I think will happen eventually.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote