KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Van Helsing

Van Helsing
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

Van Helsing

I saw this last night and it was dire. The acting was nothing short of appaling, theres no excuse for this from established actors like jackman and beckinsale. Worst of the bunch was richard roxburgh as count dracula, someone needs a word with this guy before he ruins another classic character. Roxburgh's was easily the worst dracula ive seen, includingthe guy from dracula 2000, his acting was amature.

The movie began to look up when frankenstiens monster was reintruduced but soon took a turn for the worst again.

I was quite tempeted to walk out half way through and was glad when the pile of shit reached its predictable finale, AVOID THIS MOVIE.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 02:38 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soad666

Laugh

Van Helsing is the best film i have ever seen! big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:40 PM
soad666 is currently offline Click here to Send soad666 a Private Message Find more posts by soad666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

Kate Beckinsale love love love love

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 10th, 2004 08:08 PM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I heard it wasn't a horror movie..........that it was a straight up action movie.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:21 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

that's not a horror movie!

sane

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:57 AM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

I dont have a clue what the hell any of you are on about? Van Helsing is a comedy. Besides hugh jackman made the biggesr mistake doing that film. Anyone read the comic battle royale?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:12 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

quote:
Originally posted by soad666
Van Helsing is the best film i have ever seen! big grin

What the f**k?

sane

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:39 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

It was no more than a weak CGI pantomine and im being generous saying that.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:08 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

movie was ****in awesome

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:35 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

I asked my pal Tommy who saw it, he said it was excellent, i asked if i would like it ?.
He hesitated as if thinking about the movie and then said "Aye ye wid like it" (in his Scottish accent, as we both live in Scotland), so i for one will wait for the dvd of the region 1 copy to hit the shelves and i`ll buy it.

Kate Beckinsale love if ever there was a reason for buying it she is the reason.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:11 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Phoenix223
Living Corpse

I thought it was good, missed some story elements, btw.... Why is he immortal, you know, he is like hundreds of years old, and they never explain

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:24 AM
Dark Phoenix223 is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Phoenix223 a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Phoenix223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote