KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » "Candyman" on "24" Last Night!

"Candyman" on "24" Last Night!
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Candyman" on "24" Last Night!

I know this may slightly off topic, but it's the place where people would appreciate it.

I was watching "24" on FOX last night, like every night, and in the opening credits I saw the name Tony Todd. I was like.."THEE Tony Todd?"

Sure enough, 1/2 way through the show, a tall black guy with a crackly deep voice walked in named "Detective Norris", and it was the "Candyman" himself! I just thought it was really cool to see him on my favorite T.V. show, after his starring in some of my favorite movies like Platoon, Final Destination, etc.

Well, incase you missed it, or even care, I believe FX shows "24" re-runs through the week, and the show is on hiatus until March 30th. He's sure to be back when it picks up.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:56 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Yup... and he just carries that intimidating demeanor with every role he takes on. Too bad we have to wait until the end of March to see if he pops up for another episode.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:15 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Tony Todd will always be a horror legend. i remember watching Final Destination and when i saw him in the movie i was like WOW!!!
big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:24 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote