KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Horror movies made into video games.

Horror movies made into video games.
Started by: Ash J. William

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ash J. William

Horror movies made into video games.

I have played the Nightmare on Elm video game, the Friday the 13th video game, and the Evil Dead video games. I was wondering if these games, are a sort of a, continuation for the films or if they tell of things that were not seen in any of the films?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:19 AM
Ash J. William is currently offline Click here to Send Ash J. William a Private Message Find more posts by Ash J. William Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

If you have played them, why are you asking?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:37 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash J. William

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
If you have played them, why are you asking?

Because, I have not seen all the movies in each individual series and, I would not know, what goes where.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:15 PM
Ash J. William is currently offline Click here to Send Ash J. William a Private Message Find more posts by Ash J. William Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I thinks there was a texas chainsaw massicar game but It got banned for too much gore.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash J. William

quote:
Originally posted by §words point
I thinks there was a texas chainsaw massicar game but It got banned for too much gore.

Really, where did you hear of it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:19 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what formats the Friday the 13th game and whats it like?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:19 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I belive that the friday the 13th game was for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:32 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

ive got a really basic unlicensed hellraiser game

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:16 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

The new Evil Dead game sucked sick.

Most games adapted from movie do

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:21 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

true

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:31 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

i agree, the evil dead game was horrible. and i couldnt find anything. the only weapon i found was the shovel, which doesnt exactly work well with insane zombies, if you catch my drift.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:44 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Spicy_Mchaggis
i agree, the evil dead game was horrible. and i couldnt find anything. the only weapon i found was the shovel, which doesnt exactly work well with insane zombies, if you catch my drift.

So, it was horrible because you didn't know how to play? confused

That game was extremely easy. The chainsaw was in the locked lumberyard, and the book of spells was where the tanker crashed, with the zombie policemen. You get the shotgun from the police barracading the night club, and beat zombies to death for the dynamite.

I haven't even played this game in 5 months and I remember it all

Easy peasy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:58 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

anyone going to tell me what the games plots are (and if i remember there was a TCM game for NES as well) and what they're like other that saying "oh it was shit"?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 12:37 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Sorry No TCM, But I played Friday the 13th and Nightmare games for NES. Nightmare was a horrid game with no plot. The friday game was actually pretty cool. You controled one of 6 campers at crystal lake, and could switch between which one you controlled. The point was to go around the camp lighting all the fire places in all the cabins and also to save campers from Voorhies. In the end when you are powerfull enough you face Voorhies, After you kill him the game does a little Congratulations number and a knife flys threw jasons mask and the game starts all over again with Jason more powerful than before!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:07 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I forgot to mention, You could wander into the woods and if you wander deep enough you find MRS Vorrhies!!!! after a rough battle, If you kill her you get the best weapon in the game. The Machette!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:08 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

nice one

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:40 AM
eggmayo

if it was friday the 13th, why was jason in it?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:48 AM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

quote:
if it was friday the 13th, why was jason in it?

I guess they just threw him in because he is the main character of the movies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 04:48 PM