KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » And the Horror movie for the month of July is....

And the Horror movie for the month of July is....
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

And the Horror movie for the month of July is....

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Now, since there isn't much to do concerning this thread, here's a rule I'll make...

I'd like as many people as possible to watch whatever the horror movie of the month is in that month.

So this month, everyone watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Enjoy what is arguably the greatest modern horror film ever.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

do you say that every month?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:41 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drac39

I just bought it at Wal-Mart a week ago,what good luck big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:57 AM
Drac39 is currently offline Click here to Send Drac39 a Private Message Find more posts by Drac39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I thought nightmare on elm street was the best...

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:24 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darreyl h

i thought the bride of frank was the best, elsa lanchester played her well,but i was mad that she did not like her to be ''husband'.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:48 PM
darreyl h is currently offline Click here to Send darreyl h a Private Message Find more posts by darreyl h Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill watch TMC when the timing is right wink

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:50 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Comments like saying what you thought was the best instead of the movie of the month should be in the "Nominations" thread, not this one. This one should be 100% about TCM.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:21 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I like TCM smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:02 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

how can you tell if tcm is uncut or not?
i have one supposedly uncut, but my friend has one much gorier and with additional scenes

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:39 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Re: And the Horror movie for the month of July is....

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Now, since there isn't much to do concerning this thread, here's a rule I'll make...

I'd like as many people as possible to watch whatever the horror movie of the month is in that month.

So this month, everyone watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Enjoy what is arguably the greatest modern horror film ever.
this movie to me is one of scariest movies ever..so parts are still hard for me to watch

but I do eek!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:23 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Wuss stick out tongue

No horror movies scare me anymore.........
I haven't seen the orginal no I liked the remake though.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:14 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

bc the remake sucks compared to the original..you gotta see it..then you can call me a wuss

I am wuss really though big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:58 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:31 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I'm happy to watch it again if you are happy to defend it?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:50 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

knock yourself out my friend.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I would say anyone who enjoyed the remake over the original is a "wuss." stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:24 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

Yes!!!! now I have a reason for watching it again big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:05 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alan Schaeffer

Check out some home-made horror films at urbanchillers.com. Some are pretty good. Others... less so. Still, suggests there's hope for budding movie directors out there... Most are funny rather than scary, though.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:05 PM
Alan Schaeffer is currently offline Click here to Send Alan Schaeffer a Private Message Find more posts by Alan Schaeffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms.Understood
Carlings Light

I agree TCM should be the horror flick of the month it is the scariest movie I've seen in a while... I mean the original or course, the remake was good though.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:42 PM
Ms.Understood is currently offline Click here to Send Ms.Understood a Private Message Find more posts by Ms.Understood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote