KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 2
Started by: ZomBiE_HunTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Warning Resident Evil 2

I hope this 1 would be a big improvement from the first one cuz the first didnt really scare me i mean its ok.But i hope the 2nd one will be GREAT!! eek!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:37 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

1st one was just an average movie. nothing special...second i doubt it will be good.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:41 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first wasnt a horror movie no expression it was a sci-fi erm

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 11:09 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Both, to be honest.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 12:45 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not exactly erm it it where to be a combination id have to say action/sci-fi it wasnt made to be a horror.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:46 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Wells whos planning to watch it when it cums out.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 12:06 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 12:22 AM
speiderman

Me. I think it will be an improvement over the first one.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:06 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

The first one might have benefited from some good dialogue. Since Resident Evil wasn't scary it might have been a good tradeoff to add some comedy.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:07 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by speiderman
The first one might have benefited from some good dialogue. Since Resident Evil wasn't scary it might have been a good tradeoff to add some comedy.

Good Dialogue ? Replay the scene were 3 peeps of the squad get killed including the sargent... by the laser from the computer... and see how much dialog and emotion is expressed by the remaining team.

Edit: oh im sorry i read your sentence wrong i thought you ment it HAD good dialogue already

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:42 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

It was kinda chessy though like th lickers.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:29 PM
ChickinMeat

you can download a trailer for this movie off of this very site, thats what i did.

looks good, i'll go see it, but some bits still look as if they will be very cheesy.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:41 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope its not cheesy sad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:57 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Yea i really hope it aint.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 03:16 AM
Letinol

I am a big Resident Evil fan and I am definitely going to see this movie the day it comes out on September 10th. I also thought the first movie was more of a action but I still liked the movie.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:37 PM
Letinol is currently offline Click here to Send Letinol a Private Message Find more posts by Letinol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaneda1981

i've all the books and played most of the game the reason why there wasnt much in the way of creatures in RE 1 was because unbrellia released the other creatures into the city to kill the survivers. and the zombies and the licker where the only 2 creatures that had been made at the time that survived the there change. the other reason why they only put 2 types of creatures is also because they had a low budget hell they killed the director 6 or 7 times along with several other crew members because they didnt have enough people as zombies and they had only 2 doors in the entier movie the one they bured through and the other they keeped changing. the door at the end of the move that locked the rail way off to the house

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:33 AM
kaneda1981 is currently offline Click here to Send kaneda1981 a Private Message Find more posts by kaneda1981 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

That must sucked well i wish they have the money to make this movie kool.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:46 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed the first one, but Paul Anderson isn't one for directing acting/emotion, so hopefully the director for the second movie can add that in better alongside the action.

I for one am looking forwards very much so to the sequel. looks great.

Resident Evil had a budget of about $35,000,000, pretty decent.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:21 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote