KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » a vrs p poster

a vrs p poster
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning a vrs p poster

i have the alien vrs predator poster it looks awesome i cant wait unitl august 6th. this movie is cool i wonder who wins.

Attachment: 421416.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:05 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Are those 2 different posters? Those are dope.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:12 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the alien one

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:10 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

it one poster just two different sides then they form off to creat sperate posters

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:05 AM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

very cool!

i too cant wait it this movie... im hoping for the predators.

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:42 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i like the predators they are cool.But the aliens when the blood is acid their is no way the predator can beat that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:16 PM
amlap
this guy

yeah but the predators are breed to hunt... and the whole theory that the predators planted the hive of aliens so that they could hunt them down as a test for their young teens. plus predators can jsut nuke the shit out of them big grin

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:08 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i know but when the queen alien starts to breed or create more the predator will be destroed

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:19 PM
amlap
this guy

only time will tell my friend erm

but i will place bets....5 bucks on the predators!

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:13 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Predators will whoop ass. Remember they have a special camoflauge.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:18 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

yes they do but who will win

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:11 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I forsee Predators winning.........

if for no other reason, there is still a chance to revive the franchise by centering it around the Predator (part 2 failed so miserably because the first Predator movie was centered around Schwartzenegger, not the Predator.....and Glover just couldn't compete)........whereas the Alien series is completely centered around Weaver, the series is dead.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:55 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm hoping for the aliens

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 07:54 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

me also

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:47 PM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

aliens .. one bite with that jaw thingy .. its all she wrote ... plus they can multiply faster ... cause no where in the Predator series does it show how the breed .... or give birth for that matter ... so ummmm yeah ..

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:33 PM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

On the poster it says Who ever wins, we loose... Thats a good lil saying I think pretty cool.

Aliens can
breed fastly
Are very fast
HAve retracktable jaws that like come out and bite u
are strong
if u get there blood on u its like acid

Preditors are
smart
can comoflouge them selves
have wepons
are train to kill.
are strong
fast
come up with attacks thus being smart

My out take preditors win

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:55 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

aliens come up with ways to attack as well D ! remember on the first alien it was hiding in that thingy towards the end btu the b!tch weaver found it ..
plus they are pretty steathly .. and predators can only see in liek .. heat and shit .

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:13 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i have feeling BOTH WILL DIE...since franchise's wont be ruined

but i as a fan of horror movies/sci fi would want predator to win.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:50 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well the humans will unfortuntly win unless they decide to actully make a cool movie were they loose. But ne way ur right stink that is very smart maybe the alines have a low body heat and u can see them in heat seekers never thought of that.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:01 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i think the human lose and then the aliens take over while fighting the predators.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:11 PM