KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Darren Shan .

Darren Shan .
Started by: raze reborn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
raze reborn
lord of the crimson night

Question Darren Shan .

does anyone else read these?
they're being made into a film .

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:47 AM
raze reborn is currently offline Click here to Send raze reborn a Private Message Find more posts by raze reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Really!? oh sweet! I loved the books!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raze reborn

yeah .there are a lot of phases to go through first ,like casting and finishing the script probably .i read somewhere that they already started but the actor who played mr c died in an accident .r u on the website?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:04 PM
raze reborn is currently offline Click here to Send raze reborn a Private Message Find more posts by raze reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!! i love daren shan!!!!! omg i cantthink im like gunna faint i diddnt know that their being madi into a fil their nucken futs!!!!! i love the books....

Whats the website???? SOME ONE TELL ME!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:45 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by you-know-who
OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!! i love daren shan!!!!! omg i cantthink im like gunna faint i diddnt know that their being madi into a fil their nucken futs!!!!! i love the books....

Thats the saddest post ive ever seen in my life. It may be the saddest thing ever written since the dawn of time.

Congrats!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:48 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raze reborn

quote:
Originally posted by you-know-who

Whats the website???? SOME ONE TELL ME!!!!!!
i can't put a link....
put darren shan in the google search engine and either the first ,second or both of the says "welcome to new shanville"underneath.that's the website big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:36 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

wow, zero i agree, that would make an english teacher cry

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:12 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darrenshanluver

Laugh

i cant beleve the darren shan movie u no where the additions r id go and try be debbie! smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:21 PM
darrenshanluver is currently offline Click here to Send darrenshanluver a Private Message Find more posts by darrenshanluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darrenshanluver

i gonna wet my self its so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:23 PM
darrenshanluver is currently offline Click here to Send darrenshanluver a Private Message Find more posts by darrenshanluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darrenshanluver

u there??????

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:23 PM
darrenshanluver

no 1 therE??????

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:29 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

You waited like 6 minutes, this isn't MSN, messages don't appear instantly. It usually takes a few hours to get a reply.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 10:39 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LidG

wat books is being into a films

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:54 PM
LidG is currently offline Click here to Send LidG a Private Message Find more posts by LidG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LidG

I really love the books, I have got them all but have LOST THE EIGHT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! it's like my own personal hell!!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:56 PM
LidG is currently offline Click here to Send LidG a Private Message Find more posts by LidG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LidG

i hope it ain't a bad film cos the books r s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:59 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

oh gawd...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:31 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

Are the books even any good

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:46 AM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyra Rose
out of control

darren shan books are cool and as soon as they come out at the picture i am going to see them.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 11:33 AM
Lyra Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Lyra Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Lyra Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redde666
All That I'm Living For

Shocked

theres a darren shan movie coming out!? YAY!! when nd base on what series??

Old Post May 12th, 2007 09:29 PM
Redde666 is currently offline Click here to Send Redde666 a Private Message Find more posts by Redde666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote