KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Seed of Chucky?

Seed of Chucky?
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Seed of Chucky?

Hey guys,

I've been out of the movie loop for a while and just saw that a New Chucky movie was made "Seed of Chucky". I don't remember this ever coming out in Australia. Did it?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:30 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

It hasn't been released anywhere yet.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:03 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Here

Attachment: chucky.gif
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:15 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Here

Is that a trailer?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:25 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Nevermind
Is that a trailer?

It is stills gathered form the trailer.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:27 AM
Kram3r

sad , Doesn't look like it's coming out to Australia.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:41 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

There's already a Seed of Chucky thread here.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:56 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
There's already a Seed of Chucky thread here.

Then they should merge it. yes

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:19 AM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

CHUCKIE KILLS BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!WHOOOOOOOO!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:15 AM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Smile

what the hell is this movie about

i thought they died in bride of chucky - i cant wait to see i guess

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:21 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory

Obviously someone brought him back to life for the fourth time lol.

I can't wait to see it either.

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
CHUCKIE KILLS BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!WHOOOOOOOO!

Yeah that was really funny lol.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:35 AM
Kram3r

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
what the hell is this movie about

I read that their son brought them back to life

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:36 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

-sigh-I saw this Trailer, and the most horrible thing about it is...I will probably end up going to see this movie.Its not that I like the trailer, its that I have seen every movie of the Child Play series so far so I might as well keep going.

Anyway, the Trailer looks horrible and I have come to hate Chucky movies due to the complete lack of what its actually supposed to be...a HORROR film.Thats right, I said it...nothing about Chucky is scary at all!He is a frickin doll for god sake!!!The movie is more of a comedy than a horror.But the jokes arent even that funny.

How are you going to be scared of something that cant hurt you.Lets face it, if you lose in a battle agaisnt a friggin doll...then you are....you're just...too weak to exist in this world and deserve to die in a fire while being peed on by 8 elderly men and a female cat named Neko.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:11 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

This is going to be absolutely horrible, but most of the horror movies have been horrible.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:05 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

OMG MornGlory That pic is so cute......

i dont like chucky that much its all the same.... and yeah i think that they died in the bride of chucky diddnt they???

o well its just going to turn out to be like one of those movies that never end and then there gunna mave a chucky vs. something video and you'll think that he died but at the end his head will wink at you! (EFF I HATED THAT!!!!!!) (THEY SHOULD HAVE EFFING DIED!!!!).....so yeah .....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 06:49 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

quote:
Originally posted by you-know-who
OMG MornGlory That pic is so cute......

i dont like chucky that much its all the same.... and yeah i think that they died in the bride of chucky diddnt they???

o well its just going to turn out to be like one of those movies that never end and then there gunna mave a chucky vs. something video and you'll think that he died but at the end his head will wink at you! (EFF I HATED THAT!!!!!!) (THEY SHOULD HAVE EFFING DIED!!!!).....so yeah .....

Chucky faceing someone wouldnt be a good movie unless you hate Chucky.Which I do so I would go to see it.The reason I say this is because every killer in any horror movie could most likely own Chucky.If they cant own Chucky then what the hell are they doing killing people!?

Chucky is ridiculous, sure he is immortal, but HE IS STILL JUST A DOLL!!!I dont care what you can survive, if youre a doll it wouldnt be smart to be an immortal killer.Anybody could disarm and overpower a doll.I would punt Chucky over a field goal.So if a normal person could defeat Chucky, someone like Michael Myers or Leatherface would maul Chucky beyond belief.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 07:18 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Here

pretty cool still shot's I outta resize that

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:21 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

hey thefilmprophet is that the new thing from the new fantastic four film? he he ive got the unreleased one that roger corman made

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:29 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by §nakehead
pretty cool still shot's

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by thegreatrudini
hey thefilmprophet is that the new thing from the new fantastic four film? he he ive got the unreleased one that roger corman made

Yeah the one on the left is the new version and the one on the right is the 1994 version. I also have the FF movie.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 06:35 PM
Praylu

Here

Attachment: 10140876.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 04:11 AM