KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » great horror movie!!!!

great horror movie!!!!
Started by: DARKness17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DARKness17

great horror movie!!!!

have anyone seen "darkness falls"?
for those who havent seen it, you have my recommendation!!!
its scary. weel done and bases on a real horrifying story!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:07 PM
DARKness17 is currently offline Click here to Send DARKness17 a Private Message Find more posts by DARKness17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Sorry 'D17' i hated it, it wasn't scary, cliched to the point it was stealing parts from everything from Blair Witch 2 : BoS, The X-Files, They - equally as bad and erm Pitch Black.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:11 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pitch Black is fantastic!

Anyway, are you serious that you like this movie so much Darkness?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:50 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
equally as bad and erm Pitch Black.

Are you saying you dont like PB here - please clarify?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:13 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Are you saying you dont like PB here - please clarify?

I merely stated that 'Darkness Falls' picked parts from a variety of movies including that of Darkness Falls, the "erm Pitch Black" quote was referring to this film being of science fiction genre rather then horror which the aforementioned titles were. But no, i do like Pitch Black.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:21 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

glad we got that cleared up.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:24 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiceGuynj
Your Name Here

Darkness falls didn't do rings around the movie "The Ring" and wasn't scary at all.I was watching bravo's top 100 movie moments and watching these true horror movies make me remember these classic true scary movies.Rather then Saw that not supposed to ssare you but make you sick with weird scenes.Darkness falls total wasn't scary....to think I don't even remember the actors names at all.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:58 PM
NiceGuynj is currently offline Click here to Send NiceGuynj a Private Message Find more posts by NiceGuynj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKness17

i kind of liked it...
it was very scary at the moment i was watching it...

and what is it pitch black? i dont know it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:57 PM
DARKness17 is currently offline Click here to Send DARKness17 a Private Message Find more posts by DARKness17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiceGuynj
Your Name Here

Pitch Black is a sci-fi movie with Vin Diesel in one of his first movie apperance.It's about a group of people who survived a spaceship crash must try to leave the planet they crashed in because monster who can't be in light inhabit the planet and come out only in night in a planet that has two suns and always sunny.But of course surpise,surpise there an eclipse happening and must race too leave the planet.Really good not too scary but a good sci-fi movie.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 07:02 PM
NiceGuynj is currently offline Click here to Send NiceGuynj a Private Message Find more posts by NiceGuynj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Not to mention..[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vin Diesel's "Riddick" character had his eyes shined while incarcerated, which enables him to see in the dark. He, being the only one, goes from antagonist to hero. It's an awesome character study.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 07:57 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jennifer_Tilly
~*Sexy*~

I didnt like that movie at all it was alright at the beginning but then it sucked!!!

*~The Vampire with a Soul!~*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:56 PM
Jennifer_Tilly is currently offline Click here to Send Jennifer_Tilly a Private Message Find more posts by Jennifer_Tilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it sucked from beginning to end. Darkness falls was terrible.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:02 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKness17

ok...
please dont kill me...
i sorry but this legend exists since 1900, i am sorry to disappoint you but all the others movies took the ideas from it!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:20 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Thats doubtfull, anyway this movie was a waste of time, I almust fell asleep during this eyes torment, its was so stupit

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:32 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by DARKness17
ok...
please dont kill me...
i sorry but this legend exists since 1900, i am sorry to disappoint you but all the others movies took the ideas from it!!!

"legend exists" that doesn't make sense...cuz legends aren't facts. so its just a legend...doesn't mean something related to this HAS happened

no expression

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:30 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me 3 times to finish this pile of crap. And the sad thing is that it was only an hour long.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:27 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

Darkness Falls was great...the toothfairy is like a girl Freddy because she was burned. It was a great movie.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:33 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:56 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Darkness Falls is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I saw five minutes of it before, im a bit drunk at the moment though so it got turned right off.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:07 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote