KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Bit Parts - The Movie

Bit Parts - The Movie
Started by: bitparts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bitparts

Bit Parts - The Movie

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a new independent horror film called Bit Parts in and around Dallas, TX. If you're a horror fan or an independent film fan check us out at bitpartsfilm.com.

We'll be posting lots of news updates and stills during the shoot, which has been going on for almost a week, and wraps up at the end of November. We're really trying to build an online community of horror and independent film fans as well.

Come check it out!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 08:33 PM
bitparts is currently offline Click here to Send bitparts a Private Message Find more posts by bitparts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I am an aspiring horror film maker.im 17,so idon't kinow if im really aspiring.i mean,i haven't done any work yet,but thats my goal.
im also a horror freak.
im definitely gonna check it out.
GOOD LUCK!

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:08 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats it about?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:16 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

as like Slasherpunk i to am an amature movie maker and have a movie to my credit, Catalyst. should hopefully have copys i can send out to anyone who wants to pay for postage soon too....even though the movie is a complete Evil Dead rip off wink

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:42 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Impressive!!

I began to film a movie as welll, but halfway through we just stopped...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:08 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

This website is impressive man!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:02 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitparts

Update!

We've just posted a new interview with Lar Park-Lincoln (star of Friday the 13th part VII) in which she talks about the movie and her character. The interview can be found in the SuperTrailer at bitpartsfilm.com

Also, we're just about done with post production, just a bit more sound work and we're done.

Also, someone asked what it was about, here's a synopsis:

Bit Parts is the story of what happens when two young men named Shark and Coltrane who will do or say anything to break into the Motion Picture business are finally given their shot. After somehow getting a meeting with Mr. Thalberg, an extremely successful and eccentric studio mogul, they are given two tasks: they are to hide his dog (a mischevious Scottish Terrier named "Mackie") from the Police, and they are to come up with a severed arm for Thalberg's next movie, a horror film called "Night of the Zombie".

Thalberg attributes the success of all of his films to one thing: Realism.

After failing to impress Thalberg with their prop-making skills, Coltrane eventually decides that they need to do a little "Medical Research" to get the level of detail that Mr. Thalberg requires. Unfortunately he doesn't tell Shark that his idea of research involves a stolen corpse and a chainsaw.

After presenting Thalberg with a severed arm that is indistinguishable from the real thing (including the smell), they are told to deliver it to the location where the film is being shot, an old cemetary.

In the meantime, what Shark and Coltrane don't realize is that the body that "lent them a hand" in their propmaking wasn't dead after all. He wants his arm back, and the cast and crew of "Night of the Zombie" are about to find out just how far he will go to get it...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:35 PM
bitparts is currently offline Click here to Send bitparts a Private Message Find more posts by bitparts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote