KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Too Gory To Watch

Which Is The Most Gory ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Evil Dead ( all of them ) 13 50.00%
Dusk Till' Dawn 2 7.69%
28 Days Later 4 15.38%
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 7 26.92%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Too Gory To Watch
Started by: SJS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SJS
! Greebo Sk8a Chick !

Too Gory To Watch

which one do you think is the goriest ?

Rosie + Joseph

www.millaforum.cjb.net
www.jsboards.cjb.net
www.jacobsmithisfit.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:32 PM
SJS is currently offline Click here to Send SJS a Private Message Find more posts by SJS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

None of them are particularly gory.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:47 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I chose "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". There's so much blood in that flick!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:52 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

C-Dic, Im not sure, are you serious?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:54 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i think he was being sarcastic
there are worst gore films than the above mentioned

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Yeah, my point being there was less than an ounce of blood used in the filming of Texas Chainsaw. 28 Days Later is the most gorey IMO, but nah, nowhere near too gorey to watch.

SJS, I recommend you check out Braindead and Cannibal Holocaust.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:00 PM
Deano

yeah braindead is the goriest movie eva

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:05 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Passion of the Christ.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:05 PM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SJS
! Greebo Sk8a Chick !

i wanna see that

Rosie + Joseph

www.millaforum.cjb.net
www.jsboards.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:10 PM
SJS is currently offline Click here to Send SJS a Private Message Find more posts by SJS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

none really from the list

i say Braindead

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:14 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
C-Dic, Im not sure, are you serious?

Not at all. I like exploiting common misconceptions when it comes to TCM and clueless people.

Eh, "Passion" is on up there, although not a Horror, and you bet your sweet bippy that "Dead Alive/Braindead" is the goriest movie ever. Pertaining to entrails and the like, although dealing with straight up blood, "Hellraiser" or "Evil Dead 2" (bleeding walls? BRILLIANT!) is where it's at, IMO.

That said, there is no such thing as "too gory to watch", and if there is..bring it on. devil

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:20 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats a prett weak list. Dead Alive

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 01:03 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Um...I know I've seen a lot of gory movies but I just can't remember them. Freddy vs. Jason was pretty gorey.

I know I mention this film a lot but the Uncut version of 'Return of the Living Dead 3' was pretty gory. I loved it were Julie bit that guy's entire chin off!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 05:13 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

none of those movies are to gory to watch - they crack me up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 05:48 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say Dead Alive. But even the unrated director's cut of Dawn of the Dead is gorier than the ones on that list.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 06:21 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

The original Dawn of the Dead was a bit sick - the bits where the zombies were all eating bikers, seemed a bit random and gratuitous.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 10:48 AM
SJS
! Greebo Sk8a Chick !

somebody delete this thread so i can remake it ?

Rosie + Joseph

www.millaforum.cjb.net
www.jsboards.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 10:59 AM
eggmayo

I would, but I cant.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 05:45 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

dusk till dawn gory messed

Braindead is the goriest film i have seen pumping blood out at 5 gallons a second in the final scene cant be bad.

but the gorier a film gets the funnier it is to me for some odd reason.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 07:20 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

me no care sad

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 09:03 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote