KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy vs Jason Screw-up

Freddy vs Jason Screw-up
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Freddy vs Jason Screw-up

In this movie I noticed 1 major blooper, Freddy states that he can't attack anyone who doesn't know him. But when he uses Freeburg to put Jason to sleep, Jason ends up in Freddy's world. I don't recall Jason even hearing the name Freddy untill dream world. He never knew about him but still fought him. Can anyone spread light on my situation?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 02:50 AM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

cant help you on that one

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:13 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I suppose it's because Jason kind of does know him, when Freddy is Jason's Mum.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:52 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

It's a psychic thing. Freddy uses Jason to kill, whilst Jason listens to his victims conversions about who the killer may be stalking them. It's never said Jason knows Freddy, but you get the feeling he knows more than he's hinting on...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:56 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

They don't need to know about Freddy. Watch the NOES movies, none of them knew about Freddy until he haunted their dreams.

They said it's the fear that was powering him. Since being sent to hell in NOES 6, he needed people to fear him again to bring him back to life and then allow him to kill again. So Jason went to Elm Street. Murder + Elm Street = Mr. Krueger, himself.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 06:02 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

than again, who would jason fear, really. he'd have to have figured out he was invincable by now, and he knows hes a killing machine...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:00 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, he was afraid of drowning in FvJ.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:15 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah but not Freddy

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 01:26 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

in all of the other F13 movies Jason seems perfectly at home in the water, now all of the sudden he has a terribal fear?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 02:21 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, well, new director, new ideas. The F13 films were never really consistent and I thought being afraid of water was a nice touch. Plus, with Freddy, you need some kind of fear or passion or something for him to make a creative scenario to kill you in.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:51 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

or they couldn't see ANY way for freddy to beat jason so they wacked in some horrible shit to make it seem a fair fight

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:38 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i saw this movie the other day and i must say it was a big let down IMO i thought i looked pretty good from the trailers but i watched and didnt think much of it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 02:18 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote