KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Cannibal Holocost

Cannibal Holocost
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Cannibal Holocost

Ive been trying to rent this movie for quite some time. But I cant seem to find it. Can anybody tell me what its about and maybe why its so hard to find.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:32 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Ebay

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:35 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I know that I dont wanna buy it till Ive rented

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:38 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

haha

good luck man. things don't happen that way. if you want to see an old horror flick that isn't a mainstream slasher........you're buying it.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

did u know that the director had to go to court and bring the actors with him to prove that they were alive...the deaths in the film were that realistic

napalm it should be quite cheap on ebay anyway

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 08:54 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You won't be able to rent it.

Buy it on Ebay.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Heres the classic version for 27 dollars
http://www.789dvd.co.uk/catalog/pro...c0a1bc48b87eb93

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:23 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah man, to violent for mainstream rental

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 10:17 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
You won't be able to rent it.

Buy it on Ebay.

Wow I didnt know it was that hardcore

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:12 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I told you so, I told you so Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:19 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I told you so, I told you so Happy Dance

Yeah I bought it yesterday man Its gory

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:24 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

god evil dead, you were just looking for a reason to use that dancing banana wern't you

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:24 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

whats this movie about tho' i mean is it plotless gore that made it so cult classic or is there a storyline?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 08:57 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

who needs a story when you got someone hanging by there entrails

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:41 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote