KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The speed of Zombies

???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Slow (original Dawn of the dead, resident Evil) 15 93.75%
Fast (Dawn of the dead remake and 28 days laters) 1 6.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The speed of Zombies
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

The speed of Zombies

Witch rate of speed do you think is best for zombies?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 04:18 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

slow most defiantly them being fast is just stupid IMO

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 04:27 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

slow physically.
slow mentally.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:00 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Yes I agree with you guys

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:21 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Both are rather cliche, now. Fast is the new slow. How about speedwalking zombies? thumb up

Watch, Romero's going to have speedwalkers in "Land of the Dead", pumping their arms, wearing wrist and ankle weights.

Mark my words.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:28 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Thou I rather deal with slow zombies that fast ones

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:33 PM
eggmayo

Oh yeah, if they were after you, you want them slow.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 06:33 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

i don't know it kinda depends what the writer and director feel are best for the movie. I think traditional slow can be good and i think some of the more recent films wich the zombies can run are good as well. I don't think that one has to be better than the other

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 08:44 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be more scared of a zombie running full speed at me, ready to rip apart my abdomen, as aposed to a once human slug that I could just walk away from.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:13 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Yeah. Slow ones, you could get a clean headshot before they got close.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:16 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

slow is the way to go

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, no, no.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:53 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I prefer slow ones, they're more believable.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I prefer slow ones, they're more believable.

Yeah, If there already dead they would be stiff from riger mortis or something

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:23 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

They don't have the mental capacity to run full speed. Slow.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:35 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
They don't have the mental capacity to run full speed. Slow.

Intellegence isnt requierd for running

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:59 AM
eggmayo

Its probably required for not running into walla and lampposts though.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:58 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i like both. it all depends on the movie. hey C-Dic, i'm with you, i want to see the zombie with leg warmers and sweat bands pounding the pavement.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:22 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Lol Tabs,

Slow. Builds up the Suspence.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:57 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thoma5

i prefer the slow 1...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 01:27 PM
Thoma5 is currently offline Click here to Send Thoma5 a Private Message Find more posts by Thoma5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote