KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » !!!new Movie Bulletin!!! Ju-on The Grudge 2

!!!new Movie Bulletin!!! Ju-on The Grudge 2
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Warning !!!new Movie Bulletin!!! Ju-on The Grudge 2

JU-ON The Grudge 2 (japanes)is scheduled to be released next month, be sure to check it out.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 01:35 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Had it on dvd for ages.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:24 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its confusing

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:25 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Hell no! The grudge sucked

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:31 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:48 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

the grudge sucked?

did you see the american remake ( piece of S@#*t) or the japanese version JU-on, because the american one was awful and the japanese original is a Horror masterpiece.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:19 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed both of the original Japanese cinema release versions, I am just waiting for the Japanese uncut version of the American remake on dvd smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Warning !!!!!new Film Bulletin!!!!!

I was thinking that we could use this thread for posting any upcoming horror film releases, films that are in production or a rumoured to be being made.

So if you have any info about new horror films post them here, CHeers

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:32 AM
Snipes
Number 1

didnt you already make this same thread?

maybe you should ask a mod to combine the 2 threads?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 11:30 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

NEW FILMS IN THEATRES NOW!!

The Devils Rejects

The Machinist

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 04:47 PM
ironmovies

The Jap version Ruled america seriously needs 2 cum up wid a new non remake/sequel and britain is doin sum better horrors i.e 28 days l8r, saw, shaun of the dead (comedy but gory)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:56 PM
ironmovies is currently offline Click here to Send ironmovies a Private Message Find more posts by ironmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Would u like info on either of those?smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:39 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Yeah , post any info here as well

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

NEW WES CRAVEN THRILLER ,RED EYE :

Lisa(Rachel McAdams) is scared to fly. She meets a mysteriously charming man, Jackson(Cillian Murphy), and together they fly the red eye flight from Dallas to Miami. After hours of delays, their flight takes off, and what begins as a normal flight turns awry as Jackson begins getting a little too personally. Jackson needs Lisa's help in offing a wealthy executive, and if she doesn't help, his partner, already in Miami, will kill her father.

SILENT HILL MOVIE
THE DA VINCI CODE
A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE ( DAVID CRONENBERG)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:32 PM
sorcerer4u

Miffed

LOL!

First of all,
The Devil's Rejects opens in USA on 12 August 2005. It's House of 1000 Corpses 2 if you don't know. As I heard this one is great Rob Zombie's stuff! The first one was pretty good.

Anyway.... Here is what it is smile (upcominghorrormovies.com)

R) Remake
(P) Prequel
(L) Limited Release
(V) Video Release
(TV) Airing on T.V.
(T) In Talks

JANUARY 11
Evil Remains (V)

JANUARY 28
Alone in the Dark
Hide and Seek

JANUARY 29
Chupacabra: Dark Seas (TV)

FEBRUARY 4
Boogeyman

FEBRUARY 11
Constantine

FEBRUARY 22
Madhouse

FEBRUARY 25
Cursed

MARCH 15
Dead Birds (V)
The Toolbox Murders (R)(V)

MARCH 18
The Ring 2

APRIL 8
The Cave

APRIL 15
The Amityville Horror (R)

SUMMER
Dark Water (R)
Skeleton Key

JUNE
Cold & Dark (V)

JUNE 3
High Tension

JULY
Satan's Little Helper (V)

JULY 1
Undead (L)

JULY 8
Skeleton Key

AUGUST
Ultraviolet

AUGUST 12
The Devil's Rejects

SEPTEMBER 9
The Exorcism of Emily Rose

OCTOBER 14
The Fog (R)

OCTOBER 21
Land of the Dead

OCTOBER 28
Saw 2

HALLOWEEN
Hatchet
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prequel

December 9
Underworld: Evolution

I've already seen MADHOUSE, HAUTE TENSION, UNDEAD, TOOLBOX MURDERS

Maybe I'll write reviews soon.

Enjoy!

cool

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:07 PM
sorcerer4u is currently offline Click here to Send sorcerer4u a Private Message Find more posts by sorcerer4u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I loved the toolbox murders!!! thats a great slasher!! I would recomend you rent it and the prowler the same evening for a night of Slasher madness!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:17 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i hated that movie, my sister rented it, i don't think there are many worse movies than that.

and whats the deal with the TCM prequel

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:30 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Listin theres a movies coming out soon called "hind n seek" about a childs imaginary friend that stants killing people.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:13 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

We have a gay strip bar in town called Hide and Seek smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 08:31 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorcerer4u

Laugh

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That's funny laughing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 08:51 PM
sorcerer4u is currently offline Click here to Send sorcerer4u a Private Message Find more posts by sorcerer4u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote