KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Resident evil 3

Resident evil 3
Started by: Vladimir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

Smile Resident evil 3

Hi! I wonder i f anyone knows any news about resident evil 3 , plz post them here so fans can see. Than u very much! And disscuss resident evil :Apocalypse

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 01:35 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

well vlad i am under the impression its a good possibility 3 will happen. Anderson that wrote and directed 1 and wrote 2 said he thought the series "still had legs"
and about 2 yea man it was enjoyable big grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 03:13 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

what do u think 3 will be about?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 03:27 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Resident_Alice

#3 is going to come out. I Heard its called "Resident Evil: Afterlife". And its about Alice & Co trying to shut down Umbrella. And I Think Alice Turns Bad.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:17 PM
Resident_Alice is currently offline Click here to Send Resident_Alice a Private Message Find more posts by Resident_Alice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Resident_Alice

Go to Milla Jovovich's Site to find HEAPS of really cool PICs off RE2 & RE.
Look Up Milla Jovovich on google.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:21 PM
Resident_Alice is currently offline Click here to Send Resident_Alice a Private Message Find more posts by Resident_Alice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

im gonna slit my wrists

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:19 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Here's all I know about it -

It will suck.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

As far as I know, there is no official news on the third, not even a name.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:00 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Here's all I know about it -

It will suck.

i agree...like the last two did

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:47 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

JUST SHOOT ME!I WANT TO DIE!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:34 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

What exactly did you guys dislike about the first 2? I know that nobodies bothered asking you that before. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know why people are entertained by these movies.There so bad it makes me want to cry when I think of another ne.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:21 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

resident evil provides decent entertainment..........i just dont like the characters,the acting and the plot.....resident evil 2 is twice as bad...crap acting...i dimensional characters....cheesy action sequences....i coudnt believe my eyes when milla started running down walls....bollox....
Roger Ebert wrote 'If you meet anybody who likes this movie, don't let them date your children big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:11 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most of the action was empty in the second RE movie, I did love the part running down the building though.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was so cheesy.Why couldnt she just walk up to them instead climbing 100 stories and then running down them again just to make an entrance?

Roger Ebert also said how I feel about this movie "Its based on a video game and it looks like they dumbed it up to make it a movie"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:45 PM
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

I prefer the game

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:54 PM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
"That was so cheesy.Why couldnt she just walk up to them instead climbing 100 stories and then running down them again just to make an entrance?"

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She was up there to kill the guy who was about take a sniper shot at the people she was with, then decided to run down the building on the wires since they would never expect that, plus a quicker way to get back down there, i suppose

Things in the movie that were far cheesier.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knowing her she good've shot at him from the ground and made it with no problem messed

I was laughing at the part when she was walking down.I was saying to my brother "she just happened to have a hundred foot long cable handy and she was able to set it up in like 2 seconds".I geuss you can rent it for the laughs that I had throughout the movie just looking at how bad it was.

And is it me or did she have superhuman strength?Because when she was fighting nemesis towards the middle of the film she was jumping over cars and fences and not even getting hurt.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:30 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

'And is it me or did she have superhuman strength?'

Were you even watching the movie?

'happened to have a hundred foot long cable'

I thought that rope was already there in the first place. Oh well.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:37 PM
gls
Holy hell

ummm u apparently were'nt watching the movie beastro because it was explained that umbrella tested the t-virus on her and she bonded with it making her evolve.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:58 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote