KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best/Favourite Friday the 13th Kill.

Best/Favourite Friday the 13th Kill.
Started by: joe_shannon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joe_shannon

Best/Favourite Friday the 13th Kill.

What in you opinion is the best/favourite kill in the Friday the 13th series?

My personal favourite was from Part 8, where Jason punches Julius' (the boxer) head off.

Here is the play-by-play of this kill:

1. Julius gets trapped on the top of the building, with Jason guarding the way down.

2. With no choice but to literally fight for his life, Julius engages Jason in a boxing match.

3. Julius' punches to Jason's masked face are inneffective, and eventually Julius becomes exhausted.

4. It is at this point where Julius says: "Take your best shot, motherf***er".

5. To which Jason complies, and Jason's first punch proves to be a bonafide haymaker, the end result being Julius getting his head punched clean off by one lethal and devastating Jason punch.

That was my favourite kill.

What was your favourite?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 05:18 PM
joe_shannon is currently offline Click here to Send joe_shannon a Private Message Find more posts by joe_shannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Jason X. Two words; liquid nitrogen.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:47 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

In Jason Goes to Hell when he stabs the chick in the tent with the sign post and rips her in half with it. That one was cool.

Also in Manhatton when Jason dumps the teacher into the barrell of acid.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:23 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

laughing out loud I lOVE the barrel death he sooo had it coming! but I love the death scene in part7 when that girl wont belive Jason is around and then she gose to the front door, and there he stands with an ax and hits her in the face with it, and trows her like a ragdoll! owned so much!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:25 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

i like jason's death scene. Where tommy jarvis machetes him halfway into his deformed head and he falls down ontop of the handle and it pushes it more into his head... crucial .. savini'z work

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:12 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I like in Jason X when he takes the two naked chicks in sleeping bags and swings them against a tree.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:46 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

When he cuts the guy right down the middle in part 3

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:48 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

damn you c-dic you prick you stole my fave death! i put a jihad on you , derpa derpa!

and yes, the two naked cyber chicks in the sleeping bags were pretty classic

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:24 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

For some reason the Flare death stands out in my mind. And I did get a good laugh from the boxer scene.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:54 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
damn you c-dic you prick you stole my fave death! i put a jihad on you , derpa derpa!

LMFAO! laughing

That scene, where Jason literally dunks that girls head in the liquid nitrogen, pulls it out, and bashes her ****ing face on the desk, lifts her back, and literally throws her off to the side....? love

That's the epitome of someone getting ****ing OWNED..and I love it. Sheer domination. God, what a rush. devil

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:13 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I like the one in the first film, with the axe in the head in the shower room, i think its the first of jasons kills, and terrified me as a child.

or the one when he folds the guy in half.

but wioth refernce to the boxer death ion jason takes manhattan, how ridiculous is that scene.hahahaha

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:36 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I can't remenber which Friday the 13th, but there is a scene that Jason is holding his machete and there are like 3 paintball players standing in front of him. He raises his machete and beheads all 3. Then there is this chubby one who is looking at the him and shoots Jason a round of paintballs. Then Jason goes after the chubby guy. I started to laugh!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:30 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
LMFAO! laughing

That scene, where Jason literally dunks that girls head in the liquid nitrogen, pulls it out, and bashes her ****ing face on the desk, lifts her back, and literally throws her off to the side....? love

That's the epitome of someone getting ****ing OWNED..and I love it. Sheer domination. God, what a rush. devil

yeah thats why i liked it, she got so royally ****ed up it wasn't funny. jason just dominated her to the max

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:39 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I can't remenber which Friday the 13th, but there is a scene that Jason is holding his machete and there are like 3 paintball players standing in front of him. He raises his machete and beheads all 3. Then there is this chubby one who is looking at the him and shoots Jason a round of paintballs. Then Jason goes after the chubby guy. I started to laugh!

It was Part 6 and yes, that was a great one. The first kill with the machete, no?

I also liked in Part 1 when the girl on the side of the road gets her throat sliced. It was so fake, it was funny. laughing out loud

In Freddy vs. Jason, when the girl is telling Freddy he isn't scary. Freddy points behind her and Jason hits her with the machete and she goes flying against the tree.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 12:41 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NothingInVein
Restricted

Account Restricted

heart ripped out in part 6

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:16 AM
NothingInVein is currently offline Click here to Send NothingInVein a Private Message Find more posts by NothingInVein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Two words: Kevin Bacon.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:16 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

The Arrow from underneath the bed in part 1 or the double impalement in part 2.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:28 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm watching Part 3 right now, I loved how he squeezed the guy's head and his eyeball popped out. laughing

Seriously, when the chick was reading the magazine and blood drips on the page. Jason reaches out from under the hammock and holds down her forehead as he stabs through her back. That was great!

Or when he speared the chick through the eye.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:57 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

how bout number seven, chasing people with a brush cutter

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:58 AM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'm watching Part 3 right now, I loved how he squeezed the guy's head and his eyeball popped out. laughing

Seriously, when the chick was reading the magazine and blood drips on the page. Jason reaches out from under the hammock and holds down her forehead as he stabs through her back. That was great!

Or when he speared the chick through the eye.

Part 3 is my favourite.

Plus the leading chick is cute wink

And fav kill would have to be in Jason goes to hell when he smashes in the face of that fat foul mouthed woman who runs the cafe.

He's holding her husbands head down in the fryer and she starts smacking him shouting "Get away from him you f**kin piece of s***" and he just elbows her in the face and we see her face is smashed in lol laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:59 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote