KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » night of the living bread

night of the living bread
Started by: cheech79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cheech79
Restricted

Account Restricted

night of the living bread

does anyone have night of the living bread?
i already had a copy of night of the living dead on vhs but i found one at a store that had 2 tapes in it
one was night of the living bread
i wonder how many they made

at one party outside i saw bread laying in someones yard and it reminded me of that movie

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:31 AM
cheech79 is currently offline Click here to Send cheech79 a Private Message Find more posts by cheech79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

about bread confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:32 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need to check it out

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:11 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheech79
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes killer bread

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:49 AM
cheech79 is currently offline Click here to Send cheech79 a Private Message Find more posts by cheech79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

This?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:33 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

I REMEMBER THAT!

My god, it's been so long...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:49 PM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jtinne

Don't forget about part 2!

"Loaf"

I wish I could find a copy of both.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:20 PM
jtinne is currently offline Click here to Send jtinne a Private Message Find more posts by jtinne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I dunno why this was bumped, but as an FYI, the Romero "Night of the Living Bread" short can be found on the Millenium Edition release of "NOTLD" DVD.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:29 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wishmaster
the demon known as djin

stoner alert stoner alert the ppl who made that movie must be like the ppl who made that clwon from outer space movie ****en stoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first they tried burning me then they tried buring they even tried holy water but i keep on ticken

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 09:38 PM
wishmaster is currently offline Click here to Send wishmaster a Private Message Find more posts by wishmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dont_lol_me
Mr. Lonely

lmao yah i use 2 have them both but i think i gave em away

Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see when the girl of my dreams that made me Be so happy but now so lonely

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:35 PM
dont_lol_me is currently offline Click here to Send dont_lol_me a Private Message Find more posts by dont_lol_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote