KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Constantine/Occult Movies?

Constantine/Occult Movies?
Started by: jimmy986

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jimmy986

constantine like movies

I am a big fan of movies that involve the war between heaven and hell. i like all the different views of what exactly heaven and hell want and the rules etc. For comic fans i really like spawns story with heaven and hell being two sides of the same coin. are there any other good movies that are similar in story?
thanks

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:40 PM
jimmy986 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Try "Hellraiser"

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:54 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BREN

i saw constantine and i unlike many people liked it,my wife hated it tho,lol thought it was very stylishly made and the heaven hell thing works with a bit of catholic dogma thrown in for good measure id say 5/10 smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Possibly 'The Sin Eater'.

jimmy986: I am working on a short story that I hope to make into a novel someday. I think you'd like it, given what it's about.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:34 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

BREN.Constantine was better than that.about 7/10.The special effects and fighting was the best this month.Oh and Jimmy986 try Hellboy or the 9 gates.I'm sure they both have something to do about hell.And Constantine is a real eye candy.I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
20RezidntEviL05
Resident Evil

Constantine....iv heard its really good.

Resident evil...what a game!(and you cant forget how good the movies were)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:59 PM
20RezidntEviL05 is currently offline Click here to Send 20RezidntEviL05 a Private Message Find more posts by 20RezidntEviL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

wooooooooooooot !!! love constantine lmao

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:31 AM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

I like those same kind of movies there aren't a lot of good ones. But the propechy movies are good especially the ones with christopher Walken. I liked the first and 4th ones the best. Faust love of the damned is about strugle of good and evil it is pretty good. Hideaway has a kid comeback possesed by a demon it is good. thats all of I can think of for now hope that helps.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:30 AM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I want to go see this film, I was going to create a thread on this but it already exists...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:53 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Watched this last night , thought it was ok, id give it about 7/10. Keanu Reeves acting as usual is wooden, but the supporting cast are good.The film begins very well and is nicely paced throughout, ok story, good atmosphere and aesthetic, with some nice camera techniques, although cgi demons let it down. Definetly worth seeing.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:44 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I liked Constantine.......better story than I expected.

I suggest the Prophecy.............good story. Heaven is at war...........the second war between angels.........

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:31 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azrael01
I like those same kind of movies there aren't a lot of good ones. But the propechy movies are good especially the ones with christopher Walken. I liked the first and 4th ones the best. Faust love of the damned is about strugle of good and evil it is pretty good. Hideaway has a kid comeback possesed by a demon it is good. thats all of I can think of for now hope that helps.
there's a 4th! i thought it only went up to three?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 02:20 AM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote