KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » horror movies

horror movies
Started by: slipknot-metal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slipknot-metal

Laugh horror movies

Hi who likes horror movies meeeeeeeeeeeee! i do well then what movies do u like here is a quiz on them

(1) who starred in signs as the father of the 2 children?
answer-Bruce Willis
(2)who is the main character in the movie alien
answer-Ripley
(3)name 3 alien movies (own answers)

(4)what is the movie the stuff about (1970 movie)

(5) what american director directed the movie Evil dead and Evil dead 2

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:28 PM
slipknot-metal is currently offline Click here to Send slipknot-metal a Private Message Find more posts by slipknot-metal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

bloody hell!
i dow need this aggro off noobs!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:41 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice name

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:14 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i like that he got the answer to his own question wrong, the father in signs was mel gibson, not bruce willis

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

laughing out loud

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:12 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Classic.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:32 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

bahaaahaaa

jesus christ on a stick.........

ps. Alien 2 isn't called Alien 2, it's Aliens.....and if you don't know who directed the Evil Dead series, get the hell out of this forum.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

harsh...but fair

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:34 PM
BREN

(1) who starred in signs as the father of the 2 children?
answer-Bruce Willis
WTF ????as others have said it was mel gibson are u sure u r in the right place ? this is for horror movie fans the death metal forum is on another site,lol
by the way the stuff is about killer desert(ice cream)and it was 1985 not the 70s,it was directed by larry cohen i think by reading ur post ud really enjoy it,lmao

Last edited by BREN on Mar 8th, 2005 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:31 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Reading this guy's tread-start amazed me as well, was about to open a can of whoop-ass but he probably got the idea by now.
Some small words of advice, there are some real experts and horror-oracles dwelling on this forum, so don't try to impress with questions even my auntie would be able to answer, especially when you're displaying the full extent of your knowledge right away by answering your own questions awfully wrong in the same post.
Get back to the video store first!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:47 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

harsh but fair

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:04 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Should I come to the conclusion that he was starting a trivia thread here? 'Cause there isn't a trivia forum already on KMC. stick out tongue

If you can't name three of the four Alien movies and the director of the Evil Dead Trilogy, you're in the wrong forum. SERIOUSLY! Your questions are stupid and can be answered by anybody due to sites like IMDb.com. And I don't even understand Question 4! "what is the movie the stuff about (1970 movie)" WTF?!

(Referring to first two questions) And isn't the point of trivia to ask others questions for them to answer?

I need to lie down after reading this.

P.S. Who said Aliens was called Alien 2?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:22 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I did......and it looks to be my bad. I thought the idiot who started this thread was saying that the question answers itself as in, Alien 1, Alien2, and Alien 3. I misread it........probably due to my low attention span when people post idiotic scat in this forum.11

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:47 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote