KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best and Worst Horror Spoof

Best and Worst Horror Spoof
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Best and Worst Horror Spoof

What do you think is the best Best and Worst Horror Spoof.

Here are the only ones i can think of :

Dracula : Dead and Loving it
Scary Movie 1,2,3
Saturday the 14th ( a forgotten Classic )
Young Frankenstein

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:58 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Best? Since I hate "Scary Movie" 1 & 2, 3 had little do with Horror, I'll say "Shaun of the Dead". "Repossessed" seems to go unnoticed, too.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:33 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I forgot about repossessed. But I love Shaun of the Dead too much to put it this category, maybe more of an affectionate homage, ahahah

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:57 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't think of one that I really like except Shaun of the Dead.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:58 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Just for the record I dont actually like any of the films I mentioned above .Except Shaun of the Dead

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:16 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Shaun of the Dead, Scary Movie 3, Dracula: Dead and Loving It, Young Frankenstein, are all great.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:18 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basementred
Restricted

Account Restricted

scary movie 1 and 2 ruled, but 3 sucked

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:19 PM
basementred is currently offline Click here to Send basementred a Private Message Find more posts by basementred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Scary movie 1 and 2. Nuff said.

And 3 puked hard.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:38 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

SM 3's not a Horror movie spoof, really.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 10:18 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Young frankenstien

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Repossessed, Scary Movie, and Dracula: Dead and Loving It are great.

Shaun of the Dead: sick

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Repossessed..............love that flick....almost as much as I hate the exorcist.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:25 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Anyone remember Saturday the 14th? Thats one obscure film, made in the mid 80's.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:01 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I remember it......came out in the early 80s.......I probably haven't seen it since about '88-'89 though so I remember nothing about it. Also had a sequel called "strikes back" if I remember correctly.......

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:11 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

No way, i cant believe they made a sequel, the original was made in 1981, check it out here.....

www.imdb.com/title/tt0083033/

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:00 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:15 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Young frankenstien
ditto!!

I liked shaun of the dead a whole lot as well smile

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:57 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, though it's not much of a direct spoof, in fact, I'd hesitate at calling it a spoof, it's kinda its own thing.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, same. BF, did you ever see the interveiws with Simon Peg and the director (whos name i've totally forgotten) and the guy interveiwing them asks why they decided to make a horror spoof and simon nearly threw his chair at the guy, he almost was yelling "how many times must i say THIS ISN'T A SPOOF DAMMIT! We made a horror movie thats funny aswell, jesus, some people you just cant tell something."
Guess he got asked that question one time to many

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:33 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

lol, no I didn't see that.

But it's true, horror films can be funny without being labeled a spoof, Shaun of the Dead isn't the first one.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:10 AM