KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Fulci's The Beyond

Fulci's The Beyond
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Fulci's The Beyond

pretty good horror flick...had some decent gore in it
anyone else fine this enjoyable?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yes

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yep.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:50 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BREN

what a movie deano u aint just seen it for the 1st time have ya m8 ,well at leat its uncut in the uk now,better than the vampix cut (and still got banned)version smile,just got released in aus uncut on dvd ,the old palace explosive release is cut more than the old vampix tape,so i bought the uncut dvd on monday,btw they released cannibal ferox here uncut on moday,bought that aswell smile,any1 wanna buy the uncut laser disc thats still in my mums house in the uk?,lmao

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive saw the uncut version...my mate has it on vhs
i think my dvd version is uncut too..cant remember

so fellow horror fans..what did u find enjoyable about it? big grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Fulci's Masterpiece. thumb up

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This and Zombie are Fulci's best films.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i need to see "new york ripper"... has anyone seen it? is it worth watching?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:02 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's silly, IMO.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:20 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

whats silly about it?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:40 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I saw it a heavy edited vhs copy few years ago. I wish I could find a uncut dvd copy of New York Ripper. Is more of crime/thriller movie with some neat gore. They call them Giallo's.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

Excellent movie. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: its unfortunate the main characters are in hell now ):

gore is top notch .. hmm what sticks out ... ahhh i think the ramming the head backwards onto the nail and coming out the eye would have to be one of the nastiest

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:54 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
whats silly about it?

Well, WD kinda summed up what I was going to say originally. It's more a mystery, with some Fulci gore. Anycrap, the silly factor is in the "killer" taunting his victims via telephone, and in addition to sounding like Donald Duck, he makes actual duck noises. It's a real tension killer. no pun intended.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 12:18 AM
Deano

lol..duck noises

Old Post May 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
BREN

yup m8 duck noises i quite liked it ,comes across as really sleazy tho,i have it on dvd from holland smile on the cult epics label nice wide screen uncut print m8 ull find em on ebay still im sure smile

Old Post May 12th, 2005 03:42 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Does new york ripper have the eyeball puncture scene and the razor blade down the nipple?

Also which film has a scene where someone falls down some stairs into the road and a car runs over their head,and the head explodes , i saw it recently and cant remember the name, its maybe old from the 80's

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:02 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its zombie flesh eaters that has the eyeball puncturing scene

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:09 PM
Zilverz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
its zombie flesh eaters that has the eyeball puncturing scene

the scene i described was in The Beyond

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:37 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i was referring to 'papabeards' comment

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:55 PM