KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!

Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!

I like the transformation in An American Werewolf in London,really well done and impressive for the time.Also Company of Wolves has a cool transformation sequence where the wolf kind of comes out from the inside, through the mouth. I prefer these to CGI.

What about you?

Last edited by papabeard on May 29th, 2005 at 07:24 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:22 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

American Werewolf in London

Nuff Said!!!! big grin

Attachment: 5472-2-large.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

Michael J Fox in the best Sports movie ever made!!! Teen Wolf!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:23 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by papabeard
I like the transformation in An American Werewolf in London,really well done and impressive for the time.Also Company of Wolves has a cool transformation sequence where the wolf kind of comes out from the inside, through the mouth. I prefer these to CGI.

What about you?

It is still impressive by todays standards. Cgi was really the death of ingenuity.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It is still impressive by todays standards. Cgi was really the death of ingenuity.

agreed mate smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:55 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well how about we have some brew and agree some more

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I disagree. CGI can be great when used sensibly. It allows really amazing things that couldn't be done otherwise. It's just that so many people get carried away with it and over-use it or throw it in needlessly. CGI should be used to enhance scenes, not dominate them.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:17 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It doesn't get much better than AWIL. Underworld had some nice ones for CGI as well.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:21 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

I gotta go with the classics. I loved Lon Chaney Jr's transformation in The Wolf Man.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:47 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHeart
Shagrath's girl

dont remember the movie, but when the guy was changing some voices were saying 'Satan calls you'

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:06 AM
MetalHeart is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHeart a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I gotta go with the classics. I loved Lon Chaney Jr's transformation in The Wolf Man.

Yeah, that was really good for its time.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:28 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

comunity of the wolves

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:33 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I think transformation in Van Helsing was good to.
yes

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:15 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

All werewolf morphs are 2 freaky for my liking!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:17 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I still say that the one in The Howling 1 is the best

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:37 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I cant remember the transformations, but my favourite werewolf movie is Silver Bullet. Good Atmosphere and special effects, lots of action and some decent acting. I particularly like the part with all the werewolves in the church.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:12 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Silver Bullet had a nice transformation to!
yes

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:00 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Amercan werewolf in londons was the best because they showed every last bit of the transformation. It showed him start burning up and then it showed his hands, feet, ears, body, ect... extend and it went slowly so that you could see every last detail. And it showed him sprout hair so that was also realistic.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:35 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

American werewolf in London. When the jaw extends, ouch!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:10 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

Originally posted by papabeard
I cant remember the transformations, but my favourite werewolf movie is Silver Bullet. Good Atmosphere and special effects, lots of action and some decent acting. I particularly like the part with all the werewolves in the church.

I do believe that was one of the Howling movies. Silver Bullet was about a boy fighting one werewolf. I read the book too by Stephen King very good.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:54 PM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote