KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » it

it
Started by: basementred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basementred
Restricted

Account Restricted

it

how good was the movie, because from the cover it looks good rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:41 PM
basementred is currently offline Click here to Send basementred a Private Message Find more posts by basementred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

not very. When i was a kid the movie was good, but now it is garbage. I still watch it for nostalgia purpose, but i would rather read the book. There is about 10 percent of the book actually in the movie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

i saw it at ca. 10 yrs, it was a lode of crap then, and it is a lode of crap now

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:46 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Theres already a thread for this.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:12 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

not on the first page......... you're not a moderator, Backfire does not need your help.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basementred
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey freaky zeeky **** you

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:19 AM
basementred is currently offline Click here to Send basementred a Private Message Find more posts by basementred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

don't be childish........I got the point across just fine.......

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:06 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Evil Dead defender of the repeat thread smile

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:44 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

I liked the book but, the movie was rubbish.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:06 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by basementred
hey freaky zeeky **** you

Calm down.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:09 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Evil Dead defender of the repeat thread

damn straight my man. I get tired of new people being treated like second class citizens when they want to discuss a topic. People chime in like, "hey.....there was already a thread posted about this movie 16 months ago, it's on the 8th page, tack a reply on it....you can't start a new topic"..............if the same topic is already on the first page, I'll be the first to say, "hey...you're just wasting space, post in the existing topic"...........but I'm not going to tell people that they shouldn't be allowed to post their thoughts on movies simply because the same movie was talked about 2 years ago in a thread.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:28 PM
i rule
having fun?

it was dumb

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:39 PM
i rule is currently offline Click here to Send i rule a Private Message Find more posts by i rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basementred
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks evil dead

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:09 PM
seever333
Access Denied

thats a good point......and well made

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:57 AM
seever333 is currently offline Click here to Send seever333 a Private Message Find more posts by seever333 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Movie Sucks. Thats what it is. The clown sux, you can kill it easly. Damn it!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:16 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommyevil

you know whats funny people post a reply that has nothing to do with topic. that always made me laugh its like can you read? anyway it the movie.

It was a movie that was way too long and honestly the bit scary part was a stupid clown showing pointy teeth oooooooh gee i am scared. it had potential but honestly the movie sucked cause whoever got ahold of it diced the crap out of it.

the clown guy who was suppose to be evil and have all this power showed nothing when he did finally come out of his shell at the end of this. it was like oh thats what i sat here for 4 hours for! sorry i did.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
tommyevil is currently offline Click here to Send tommyevil a Private Message Find more posts by tommyevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote