KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Happy Birthday, Evil Dead!

Happy Birthday, Evil Dead!
Started by: Cory Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Shocked Happy 25th, Evil Dead!

Just wanted to wish our resident sarcastic instigator, and all around ****in' cool guy, Evil Dead, a Happy 25th.

Here's to 25 more years of keeping noobs in check. big grin

"Hail to the Birthday king, baby."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 05:58 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what an old fogey. pity hes cool or we could shuffle him off to the retirement home

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:27 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:31 AM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Happy Birthday smile

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:33 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:19 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Happy Bithday hope you hav a great day smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:42 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Happy birthday bud.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:06 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

Happy Dance happy birthday Happy Dance beer

sane

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:25 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Well...

thank you all.

also thank you to Hockey Horror who PMed me a happy birthday...........

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 05:19 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Happy Birthday you beautiful bastard. Here's to another year of making suckers look stupid here in the horror forum.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i love that, the moderator just gave you his permision to take the shit out of people....just leave my horrible spelling alone wink

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:59 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

You might find a thread abit like this one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=297634

But what the hell? He doesn't post much in the OTF anyways.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:17 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Happy Birthday Bro I hope that in your old age you dont loose your wisdomin horror movies because backfire cant keep everyone in line at this forum. Happy Birthday and Hope you had a good one.

your pal D

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:21 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:23 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Happy Birthday Evil Dead!

It seems today is a very special day, no, it's not Mcdonalds chicken nugget tuesday, it's Evil Deads birthday.

Now, let us rejoice for the killer of newbs and morons alike, one of the biggest horror buffs on this site and just a general kick ass guy and someone who's been one of the most important people in the horror forum community!

Happy Birthday ED! May your birthday be filled with insults, mudslinging, and shitting on fools who think The Grudge is the best film ever made.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Evil Dead its your Birthday, happy Birthday Evil Dead (sing to the tune of Lisa its your Birthday in Simpsons)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:51 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its evil deads birthday?! woohoo! happy birthday mate
oh oh and backfires got a new sig!! things cant get any better

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:15 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
actor

when i read the title i thought you meant it was the movies anniversary or something. happy birthday

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:18 PM
actor is currently offline Click here to Send actor a Private Message Find more posts by actor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Happy Birthday, ED! YOU ARE TEH rOx0rz! I've got a copy of "Ring 2" on DVD waiting for you! Happy Dance

All in seriousness, don't be such a stranger. We need you.

- Cory

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:09 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

thanks one and all..............you guys know how to make a man feel special

- wipes eye -

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:53 PM