KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The blair witch is real!

The blair witch is real!
Started by: ShaKoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked The blair witch is real!

I read the legend of the blair witch and the movie was real! the kids in that film died! cops had to go in there to find them but were found tied to Coffin Rock with carvings in their heads and hands!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:30 PM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry to double post moderators

the blair witch haunting started probably 1 hundred years ago when a witch was banned for drawing blood from three girls, the parents sued the witch and she was banned from the town , declared "dead"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:53 PM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

The movie was fake....The people in that movie are actors and they didn't die.....if they showed the death of 3 people to audiences then they would be up to there knees in a bunch of court sh*t.......the Blair Witch legend may be real that I do not know for sure but the movie is definately as fake as Pamela Anderson's ****.

When theres no more room in hell, Jason Voorhees will walk the Earth

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:49 PM
Jason_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Jason_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Jason_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Re: The blair witch is real!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShaKoon
I read the legend of the blair witch and the movie was real! the kids in that film died! cops had to go in there to find them but were found tied to Coffin Rock with carvings in their heads and hands!

Damn some people are just so gullible, and ignorant...

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:13 PM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

It is not real no

go Here

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:54 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

well.......ofcourse the movie is fictional, but that's not the topic I would like to discuss here.

Nobody said anything about the Blair Witch movie........this person just comes up like "OMG iTs REEL DUDE!!!!!!!!111".........I wonder the motives behind the post were. It seems to not be a reply to anything imparticular. Did somebody get bored and decide to do a little trolling?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:01 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

the motives hmm. thats a good point

now i am interested yes

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:12 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

Maybe his motive was to make an @ss outta himself for thinking the Blair Witch was actually a real thing......

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:53 PM
Jason_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Jason_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Jason_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

quote:
Maybe his motive was to make an @ss outta himself for thinking the Blair Witch was actually a real thing......

Makes sense to me.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:49 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It cost $35,000 to make the movie. I guess all that went into editing, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:15 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Nothing about the movie was real, not even the legend itself.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:57 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The legend is real but not the movie PERIOD!!!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:05 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, the legend isn't even real.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Originally posted by JacopeX
The legend is real but not the movie PERIOD!!!

Just another gullible idiot...

It cracks me up, just like the people that think Texas Chainsaw Massacre is real..

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:25 PM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
this person just comes up like "OMG iTs REEL DUDE!!!!!!!!111".........
laughing

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:29 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

I can't believe anyone thought that was really I grant the original thinking but I've seen the actors in interviews after the film was released

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:33 PM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
Just another gullible idiot...

It cracks me up, just like the people that think Texas Chainsaw Massacre is real..

Don't even get me started on those morons

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:04 AM
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

HA yeah I love how all they have to do is put "based of a true story" and everyone thinks its exactly what happened

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

Some people I've talked to also think Halloween was a true story......I usually laugh at them

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:12 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
I've seen the actors in interviews after the film was released

interviews hell......you can see the actors in other acting gigs. The chick who played the lead role played a leading role in Taken, a rather hyped sci-fi mini-series on the sci-fi channel.................pretty good one at that.

you want to see gullible...........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f32/t14495.html

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:20 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote