KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Worst/dumbest Horror movies ever!

Worst/dumbest Horror movies ever!
Started by: XxbrokenxX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XxbrokenxX
Always In My Heart

Worst/dumbest Horror movies ever!

I'd have to say mine would be Jeepers creepers, Freddy vs Jason, and Bride of Chucky. i know there's more, but I can't remember! evil face

One Mail Away

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:53 AM
XxbrokenxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxbrokenxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxbrokenxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i think that saying "make a list of the stupid horror movies" is a loaded question, hell, for every decent movie made, theres a thousand shit ones.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:04 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Ring 2, Jeepers Creepers 2, House of the Dead, Cabin Fever, Skinned Alive..just to name a few.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:08 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padawan
Sith Rule The Galaxy!

The Hills Have Eyes.........laughing out loud Lame, lame, lame! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:12 AM
Padawan is currently offline Click here to Send Padawan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

house of the dead by far

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:56 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some I couldn't stand:

Cabin Fever(I hope Hostel is at least good)
House of the Dead
Female Vampire
Vampires 2 - the one with Bon Jovi
Kill Joy 1 and 2
Kill Me Tomorrow
Halloween Resurrection
The Haunting - remake
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

I can't think of anymore, use to have a list of horror movies I didn't like but lost it, so can't remember others on it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:33 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Dreamcatcher
House of the Dead
Zombi Lake (funny but dumb)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

the ring 2
house on haunted hill

sane

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:07 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

house of the dead
slugsno expression

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:20 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeepers Creepers was cool, both were good, the first was better!

But that House of the Dead is the one with the rave hey? that one sucked ass

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:22 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thezenbrawler

house of the dead, return of the living dead, and when you watch it for the second time, house of 1000 corpses

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:40 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxbrokenxX
Always In My Heart

Yeah, most of the movies that you've mentioned that I've actually watched or heard of are really dum! And yeah, House on Haunted House was so gory and stupid! I hate Dark Castle productions! sick deathbycorn, you liked Jeepers Creepers? I hated it! The beginning was good, but then it all just screwed up! But, hey, that's just my opinion! stick out tongue

One Mail Away

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:23 AM
XxbrokenxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxbrokenxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxbrokenxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Project Metalbeast
Bones
Plan 9 sick

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:20 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

Dead and dying was awful!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:36 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Project Metalbeast
Bones
Plan 9 sick

plan 9 was so crap it was great, if ya get me

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Berzerker

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:12 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2, The Ring 2, The Grudge, House of the Dead, The Amityville Horror (2005), and especially The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

Scarecrows it sucked ass.

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:50 PM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry to the fans on here, but I am going to have to add Cursed(Craven movie) on to my list. I couldn't stop cringing through most of this movie. No no no no. Does the Unrated edition add anything new except a little more gore? Does it add any percentage of goodness to it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHeart
Shagrath's girl

cabin fever
dolly drearesr
the brotherhood
tcm 4
zombie lake

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 12:56 AM
MetalHeart is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHeart a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote