KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Most Disappointing Horror Movie You've Seen...

Most Disappointing Horror Movie You've Seen...
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

Most Disappointing Horror Movie You've Seen...

Have you ever been bitterly dissapointed by a horror movie that seemed to promise so much and didn't deliver? I felt this way after seeing 'The Dark Half', one of the greatest horror novelists (Stephen King) teaming up with one of the greatest horror film makers (George A Romero); how could it possibly be bad!? Somehow, it was.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 08:30 AM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

So many times, in fact almost every time. recently Wolf Creek,

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 08:46 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

infested evil flys possesing humans its was soo bad that after some one died they go tup and walked off set wqhy beacuse the people that made it were to stupid to turne the camera off!! and i was disapointed with gothika, dark water, and red eye

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:49 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Ring 2

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:27 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

As long as there is a gore factor it won't disappoint me.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:33 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Cannibal Ferox and Ichi The Killer.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

I was disappointed by Zombi. It had some unique elements, but it lacked an element of playfulness, which made it tedious for me.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:03 AM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Booygeyman is the most recent.Such a stupid film.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:21 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Ginger Snaps 2, Can some one please explain at what point she snaps, given that she has brief cameo 's through it? ******* studio's trying to reap some sort of reward from the first one.

Last edited by Kram3r on Sep 30th, 2005 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:55 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Village

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 10:02 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

Wes Craven's New Nightmare. It was ok, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:27 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Pffff, where to begin!
Faust, Darkness Falls, Gothika, Ghost Ship, Dracula 2000, Friday the 13th part 5, The Mangler, Texas Chainsaw 2...
Not that all of those were very promising to start with, but they sucked beyond my imagination

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:36 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

Exorcist II

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:48 PM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHeart
Shagrath's girl

TCM 4 (made me wish leatherface would turn up and finish me off)
Dolly Dearest (can u say child's play?)
The Brotherhood (um, that was a horror movie?)
Cabin Fever (no comment)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:00 AM
MetalHeart is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHeart a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Cabin Fever
wrong turn oh my what a load of

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:04 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathbycorn
The Village

The Village is more of a suspense, mystery, thriller film. The trailers made it look like a horror flick.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

the ring 2 , gawd I wanted my money back

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:26 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Cabin Fever

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:51 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellraiser 7 - Deader

It was just a boring movie.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:36 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Alien vs. Predator. It might not necessarliy be 100% horror, but it still has some of the aspects of a horror flick. That said, I was severely disappointed, since I am a long time collector and fan of the Dark Horse comic series.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote