KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » next chucky

next chucky
Started by: cybermaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue next chucky

are they gonna make another chucky movie ? or is seed of chucky the last one ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:13 PM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope they do cause his movies are cool

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

If I were to guess, I'd say no.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:55 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Child's Play 3 - 1991
Bride of Chucky - 1998
Seed of Chucky - 2004

Check back in 6-7 years.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Hopefully not.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:20 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

gack! They'd better not make any more damn Chucky movies.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:30 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

y

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LizzyT123
gack! They'd better not make any more damn Chucky movies.
y not ? are they to scarry for u ?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:35 AM
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

Originally posted by Wolfie
Child's Play 3 - 1991
Bride of Chucky - 1998
Seed of Chucky - 2004

Check back in 6-7 years.
good point they do wait awhile to make another chucky movie

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:42 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, I hope they do make a final chapter movie. No Tiffany. No kid (dunno his name, didn't see the movie). Just Chucky. Just to end it on a high note.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:37 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Nevermind
Hopefully not.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:43 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Of course they will

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:16 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

at the end of seed of chucky where shit face opens the package chuckys hand goes at him. so hes still alive i guess. so maybe they will make another one who knows.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:18 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: y

Originally posted by cybermaster
y not ? are they to scarry for u ?

pshhhhhhhh! Childs Play movies are not too scary for me. I just meant, all the newer ones were really bad to me. I thought they were all in poor taste, and horribly cheesy. Seed of Chucky was probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, and wasted my time on.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 01:25 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: right

Originally posted by LizzyT123
pshhhhhhhh! Childs Play movies are not too scary for me. I just meant, all the newer ones were really bad to me. I thought they were all in poor taste, and horribly cheesy. Seed of Chucky was probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, and wasted my time on.
i agree with seed of chucky theres was hardly any action in that movie. bride of chucky i think is the best

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:48 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

HIS NAME IS GLEN!!!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:28 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

GLENDA!

chucky sucks, no more. please.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:19 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Re: Re: Re: right

Originally posted by cybermaster
i agree with seed of chucky theres was hardly any action in that movie. bride of chucky i think is the best

Bride of Chucky I think is underrated. I don't know what more people expected of a Chucky movie. Tiffany was cool, only for one movie though. Dragging the character into another sequel was pushing it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:47 AM
LepperFace15

Originally posted by Nevermind
Hopefully not.

why should they not? the more horror movies the better. its not going to hurt you if they make another one. it's your decision whether or not you are going to see the movie if one does come out.

they should make more.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:25 PM
LepperFace15 is currently offline Click here to Send LepperFace15 a Private Message Find more posts by LepperFace15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

That's an interesting take, LepperFace15. That's true. But when horror movies make too many sequels, they become less and less respected. Jason would probably be more respected if they would've ended at Part 4. Though I liked most of those movies.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

Possible titles for future Chucky flicks:

-Spawn of Seed of Chucky
-Divorce of Chucky
-Child's Play 6: Return to the Toy Store

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote