KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » horror

horror
Started by: sammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sammii

horror

horror moviesd just rnt scarey any more the main feature or character is shown enough example the grudge would av been really scarey if it was shown more xxxxx

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayy
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Rnt hte shinning adn watch it. its good.^ wink

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:49 PM
jayy is currently offline Click here to Send jayy a Private Message Find more posts by jayy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: horror

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sammii
horror moviesd just rnt scarey any more the main feature or character is shown enough example the grudge would av been really scarey if it was shown more xxxxx

This is a bit of a pointless and stupid thread, isn't it?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 02:36 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Get out.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:23 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

End of thread

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:28 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I bet that if you fixed up your grammar so it was ledgible, people wouldn't have been so harsh on this thread.

I do agree that horror isn't what it used to be, its pretty much selling out. I don't know what your trying to say. By all the xx's at the end, do you mean the movie The Grudge would have been better with more nudity? or is that some kind of "hugs" thing? And also, do you mean, if they showed the main character/feature(feature....???) that it would have been scarier? I say you need to seriously revise this thread.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:50 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It needs to be deleted, IMO.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K.Diddy
End of thread

I like how you keep saying end thread, close thread etc

I want to know one thing, who are you and what power do you have to close threads?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:52 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

laughing

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:05 PM
jayy
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image) and get !!!

Thanks.

Last edited by jayy on Dec 27th, 2005 at 01:12 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:10 AM
jayy is currently offline Click here to Send jayy a Private Message Find more posts by jayy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by deathbycorn

I want to know one thing, who are you and what power do you have to close threads?

smile End of thread

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:04 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile End of thread

that probably made you feel pretty damn good didn't it? big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:35 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by deathbycorn

yeah, no offense impediment, but it does kinda feel pretty lame when in every thread I see that your upset with how there are a bunch of repeated threads.......I mean, sure there is, but can you just cheer up? smile

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:36 PM
jayy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LizzyT123
yeah, no offense impediment, but it does kinda feel pretty lame when in every thread I see that your upset with how there are a bunch of repeated threads.......I mean, sure there is, but can you just cheer up? smile

Well said Lizzy.

^ eek! ^

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:56 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

thanks jayy smile at least someone agrees.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:59 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, I've given up on that. Let BF do the moderating.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:56 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Borathorn

Horror movies..... oops where are my manners.. i almost went on topic for a moment... stick out tongue

btw .. why the hell are all you guys jumping on this topic starter, he or she clearly wants to talk about the decline in the scare factor of horror films these days.

I personally think with films such as Hostel, which is comming out in the near future, that we're branching out into a new breed of horror films. Fillms where that are far more heavily based on the sickest ideas directors can put onto a screen, and flow a scrappy plot around.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Borathorn on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:43 PM
Borathorn is currently offline Click here to Send Borathorn a Private Message Find more posts by Borathorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Borathorn
Horror movies..... oops where are my manners.. i almost went on topic for a moment... stick out tongue

btw .. why the hell are all you guys jumping on this topic starter, he or she clearly wants to talk about the decline in the scare factor of horror films these days.

I personally think with films such as Hostel, which is comming out in the near future, that we're branching out into a new breed of horror films. Fillms where that are far more heavily based on the sickest ideas directors can put onto a screen, and flow a scrappy plot around.

Just my 2 cents.

I like how your trying to act all smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:58 PM
Borathorn

now im being attacked also...

im not 'trying' or 'acting' like anything im speaking my mind using the words i choose.

if this is how people are treated on this forum then i'll take my chances on a forum where people are far more mature.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:51 PM
Borathorn is currently offline Click here to Send Borathorn a Private Message Find more posts by Borathorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Borathorn
now im being attacked also...

im not 'trying' or 'acting' like anything im speaking my mind using the words i choose.

if this is how people are treated on this forum then i'll take my chances on a forum where people are far more mature.

jeez, sorry bout that. You just freakin joined, god damn.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:29 AM