KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy's NOT Dead

Freddy's NOT Dead
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Freddy's NOT Dead

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 12:19 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

We already know about the prequel and VS so no real news in here, my bad.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:19 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F**k. Why must they continue to bring Freddy, Jason & Michael Myers back. This is a complete joke.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:42 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yeah, this has been thrown around so many times. No need for a Freddy prequel, since it's covered in the opening of F vs J, and New Line doesn't own the rights to "Halloween" or Michael Myers, so they can't "commission" a damn thing.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:53 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

Freddy's been boring since part 4. Michael Myers is nothing special and Jason is getting worse every time you see him. They really need to kill those 3 guys off forever.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:50 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Indeed. And why the hell did they believe including Myers in the Freddy vs. Jason sequel would attribute to the movie's entertainment value?
Jason and Michael are far to similar to offer any original and surprising sequences as they fight it out (Jason slashes, Michael doesn't die, Michael stabs, Jason still stands, etcetera etcetera). And it has been shown 6 dozens of times that Freddy is only a menace in dreamworld, and that idea has been milked out like a cow in the Sahara by now.
The whole vs. idea could work for some amount if they only tried some original and unexpected crossovers, while respecting the originals.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:03 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Not surprising.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 02:05 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It's a shame that ANOES reality show isn't going to be aired. That would've been the only reality show I would watch.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:11 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Noooooo leave Michael Myers out of this.

He's too cool for any of this versus crap.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dontworry x3
me . myself . & . i

he may be alive but soon i will kill him.

Valentines day//♥
like we really need another day of the year to feel like crap because we're single. [ thank you hallmark ]

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:19 AM
dontworry x3 is currently offline Click here to Send dontworry x3 a Private Message Find more posts by dontworry x3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dontworry x3
me . myself . & . i

bleh. imao.

Valentines day//♥
like we really need another day of the year to feel like crap because we're single. [ thank you hallmark ]

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:20 AM
dontworry x3 is currently offline Click here to Send dontworry x3 a Private Message Find more posts by dontworry x3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Freddy must die...

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 11:39 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

Michael Myers isn't cool, but i'd watch a Halloween film before A Nightmare on Elm Street films any day. Freddy sucks

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 11:51 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Hmm, as long as its 1, 3, or 4, I don't really mind watching those ANOES moviessmile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 02:02 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

No point in this thread

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:36 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

I don't like any ANOES films anymore. Freddy's just a pain in the arse.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 10:47 AM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ill see it just to see freddy i like him better than the retard jason and the loner myers

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:27 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Why can't they just kill him of and leave it at that. I swear I'll kill him myself, I'll stab him, shoot him, burn him, do all kinda holy things to his ass and then he'll die!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:33 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Why can't they just kill him of and leave it at that. I swear I'll kill him myself, I'll stab him, shoot him, burn him, do all kinda holy things to his ass and then he'll die!

Naive fool! Didn't you see Freddy's Dead? They did all that already and he still lives! stick out tongue

IMO, FvJ should've ended both franchises but if F13 is getting another movie, give ANOES another movie I guess. Even though I'll be upset when the eight-movie box set comes out.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:50 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

It doesn't matter how badly they pulverize or whatever Freddy. He'll always be around. Even if Englund get's too old to play the part they'll replace him, and keeping tossing around the whole stupid idea of the ANOES series, no matter how pathetic.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:46 AM