KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » horror movie ideas

horror movie ideas
Started by: sam000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sam000

horror movie ideas

mine is a slasher with the murderer who wears a gasmask and a trench coat he's also vary hard to kill . im talking flying limbs. what are all of your ideas........

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:55 PM
sam000 is currently offline Click here to Send sam000 a Private Message Find more posts by sam000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't the killer in My Bloody Valentine wear a gasmask...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 09:36 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sam000

if he does then im screwed .you got any horror movie ideas

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 09:39 PM
sam000 is currently offline Click here to Send sam000 a Private Message Find more posts by sam000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It's okay, I doubt many people will see the connection. If you thought the gas mask up on your own, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 09:58 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sam000

i sappose.........you got any horror movie ideas.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:00 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

A Decapitaton with a fan would make a good death scenesmile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 11:37 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

A remake of Children of the Corn.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 11:46 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you had a brilliant idea, I wouldn't share it online.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:50 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession

that is soooo true smile

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 11:41 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Wise. Been cooking on some stories myself for a 'Twilight Zone' esque collection of horror-comic tales. Some idea's are crap, but some I'll indeed won't just share on the net just like that.
But for a peek at one of my minor baddies: a 17'th century 'psychologist' that seeks the border between sanity and madness. On this mission he constructed an mechanical exoskeleton in which he places his 'patients' and takes control of their bodies, but not their minds, and makes them kill imprisoned loved-ones, mutilate themselves and more nasty things, while they are kept awake and aware by drugs. All just to find out at which point the mind can't take no more and starts to shift to madness...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:20 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Yeah, the killer in MBV wore a gas mask as does Paddy Considine in Dead Mans Shoes.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:48 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ooo yeah, good film Dead Mans Shoes.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 05:52 PM
Radical

I have two ideas in my head right now.

#1: The Wrong Kids: Don, Duane, and Trixie Wrong are three ordinary high school kids...at least by day. But when night falls, they carry on an unusual family tradition: hunting down creatures of the night. Armed with intelligence, athletic prowess, courage, and (limited) magical skills of their own, they aren't your average horror movie teenagers! Evil has finally met...THE WRONG KIDS!

#2: Bloody Mary: Or, what happens when the undead slasher's the good guy? Mary Winters died trying to avenge her boyfriend's murder. Now, she can't rest in peace until her killer's brought to justice...even if she must rise up and do the job herself! (Basically, think The Crow meets Jason Voorhees.)

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:31 AM
Radical is currently offline Click here to Send Radical a Private Message Find more posts by Radical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, The Crow did it four times...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:58 PM
Radical

Yeah, The Crow did it four times...

Heh, embarrasment what do you think of The Wrong Kids though? Does it sound too much like Supernatural or Buffy or anything?

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 03:19 PM
Radical is currently offline Click here to Send Radical a Private Message Find more posts by Radical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supernatural did come into my head yes, but that's a crap show, so you have a chance of making something better smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 03:39 PM
Radical

CALIBAN

(Yes, I know...a "horror movie" retelling of Shakespeare's The Tempest. And yes, I know about Forbidden Planet, so stop telling me my ideas are unoriginal! I just thought a "slasher movie" version of one of Shakespeare's plays would be cool, OK? stick out tongue )

A group of teenagers/twentysomethings and their wealthy parents are the only survivors when their cruise ship washes up on an uncharted island after a storm. Wandering about the island, they get feelings of an unseen presence observing their every move. Like an unstoppable slasher, the being hunts them.

One of their number, Ferdinand (who calls himself "Fred" because it sounds less effeminate) discovers a beautiful girl on the island, and after a talk learns her name is Miranda. He also runs into her father, John Wayne "Duke" Prosper, who possesses weird superhuman powers...including, it turns out, the ability to summon the storm that sank the ship in the first place!

Duke tells his story: he was once mayor of Milan County, until he was framed for a crime he didn't commit. He and Miranda were driven out of town by rioting townsfolk, and got away on their houseboat. Then their boat washed up on the island, where they discovered a wrecked spaceship. Experimenting with the ship's technology gave Prosper his powers, and there was also a survivor: a brute named Caliban.

Prosper turned Caliban loose on the wealthy old men who framed him, but now Caliban is also hunting their children -- Fred's friends! Fred and Prosper will have to put aside their differences to stop Caliban.

So, whaddya think?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:28 AM