KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » halloween 9

why is there not a new halloween movie yet
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
make new halloween movie 16 66.67%
end any makeing of halloween movies 6 25.00%
all halloween movies in dvd box set 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

halloween 9
Started by: horrorking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
horrorking

Angry halloween 9

it time for a new halloween movie by halloween movie i mean myers the best slasher killer next to jason the last halloween movie was ok but they could do better why have they not made a new halloween any way they left the last one open for part 9 everyone loves myers why not bring him back for a new movie this year scare the hell out of america cause the bastard scares the hell out of me but what would be the plot he finally killed his last sister now he finds out hes got a brother just jokeing a good plot witch is all i could come up with for now is that jamie lee curtis did not die in the last movie a tree broke her fall off the building and someone seen her and helped her she lives and comes back for mike mike does not know shes still alive and there you go a whole new saga for halloween movies please let someone here my idea if it sucks thats fine but just make a new halloween movie thanks for reading my email the horrorking

Last edited by horrorking on Feb 15th, 2006 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:16 AM
horrorking is currently offline Click here to Send horrorking a Private Message Find more posts by horrorking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You just became the most hated man of the horror part of this forum.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:36 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

There is a new Halloween film coming...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

And is it set after halloween Ressurection?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:30 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:46 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

Can someone please remind me why Michael Myers can't die. It's been so long since i last watched Halloween and i'd rather bite my own toe nails than watch it again.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:26 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

errrrrr the sequel is being made but i've been hearing that john carpenter has nothing to do with the new sequels and it set for 2007

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:23 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like different people as Michael, their body/high/mask are not the same. Resurrection is my best movie and guy and he's happy playing the role. They should go back to remake the movie. My reasons are based on accidents related to the cast and support of the sequels as they contain many flaws misleading the curse of story.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:11 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
I don't like different people as Michael, their body/high/mask are not the same. Resurrection is my best movie and guy and he's happy playing the role. They should go back to remake the movie. My reasons are based on accidents related to the cast and support of the sequels as they contain many flaws misleading the curse of story.

i hated how curse ended

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:47 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I hated how Resurrection began, continued, and ended. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:04 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Wolfie
I hated how Resurrection began, continued, and ended. stick out tongue

I agree, I hated H20 as well, but ''Resurrection'' was worse.....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 05:32 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

I hate all Halloween films. I hate Michael Myers. I hope this is the last Halloween film they all suck DICK.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:17 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I hate all Halloween films. I hate Michael Myers. I hope this is the last Halloween film they all suck DICK.

laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:24 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is the best but the movies suck.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:15 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad I think its starting to get a bit OTT with more Halloweens which movie has been suscessful with 9 frigging sequels

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:46 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the same guy wearing the mask in the new movie?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:35 PM
theShape

Miffed Halloween9

I have the ultimate plot for the Halloween9. If you want more info email or IM me.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 11:13 PM
theShape is currently offline Click here to Send theShape a Private Message Find more posts by theShape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

If Michael Myers has to kill his entire family there gonna have to bring back the baby Stephen from the curse.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:40 PM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

The thing is............do we really NEED another Halloween?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:54 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

this should be the last one, while they are enjoyable, enough is enough. His story has nowhere else to go.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 04:21 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote