KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Jason vs Leatherface comic book

Jason vs Leatherface comic book
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Jason vs Leatherface comic book

Anyone else no about this, my friend is gonna send me the comics. I only found out about it today.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but I know there is a 7 part comic coming out which is a prequel to the movie Se7en.

(please log in to view the image)

Trailer: http://www.zenescope.com/7trailer.wmv

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:42 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I don't remember where I found these pics but here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Attachment: jason vs. leatherface.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:24 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

another page

Attachment: jason vs. leatherface2.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:26 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

and another

Attachment: jason vs. leatherface3.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:26 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

the last

Attachment: jason vs. leatherface4.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:27 PM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

They look sweet,

I found this: http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/m...omics/jvsl.html

I'm going to track them down for sure!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:34 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

I looked around and found these also:

Comic of the remake, like a second story or prequel, with different artwork covers.

Leatherface comics from 1991, 4 in the set.

I'm going to jump on ebay I think smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:02 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i've known about them for a while but i'll keep an eye out for them. i can get Friday and NOES comics for about $4 in a shop in the city but they're not very good, nice art but theres something really lacking in seeing jason once every 3 pages for two frames doing something almost impsossible to make out through the "gore." its not bad, just nothing amazing.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:48 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I have a couple ANOES comics. They weren't anything memorable. The F13 comic wasn't bad for a F13 story. The TCM comic wasn't very good at all.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:56 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Hmmm. Looks interesting. When your friend sends them to you, let us know if they are good or not.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:01 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Cool pictures. I saw some of them on Google confusing thing is though in that comic book apparently Jasons mother is called Dorris I believe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 08:39 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

The "Jason Vs. Leatherface" comics are EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of. They came out back in the mid nineties, but had an extremely low print run. I have all three luckily, because I ordered mine from Mile High Comics just as soon as they came out...but now they are almost impossible to find together, and if you do, be prepared to spend a pretty penny for them. I have seen individual issues go for as much as $30 dollars a piece on Ebay, and as much as $100 for the whole set of three together.....Good Luck tracking them down!!!!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:52 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or you could just download them in cbr format and view them on your computer screen!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:47 AM
steverules
The doctor

I have issue 1 and 2 DLed and I am gettin issue 3 soon

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:33 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I've read some of the Friday the 13th comics.

They are pretty good. Still a hell of a lot better than Jason X :P

Those older comics look awful

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:34 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Jason X was a corker, it wasn't a "serious" horror movie, it was a novel idea poking fun at itself and having some fine kills along the way. Really it was better than most of the sequels they made, even if the ending was a bit much

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:50 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, Jason X was better than a few of the other sequels. It was good in its own way, a silly film. Any horror fans that didn't like it probably took it too seriously, which you shouldn't take it seriously at all.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:23 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

not to mention having on of jasons best kills. Blond chicks face into liquid nitrogen then smashed on the bench. absolutely OWNED, pure domination. brilliant

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 02:51 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yeah, Jason X was better than a few of the other sequels. It was good in its own way, a silly film. Any horror fans that didn't like it probably took it too seriously, which you shouldn't take it seriously at all.

*cough* wrong turn *cough*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 06:02 AM