KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » y allways is teens the ones die

y allways is teens the ones die
Started by: newavenger13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

y allways is teens the ones die

all the moveies i see the teens die y is this

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:02 AM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It's a tradition. Plus men wanna see teenage boob's not Grandma boob's so lot's of teen's are in horror movies. And in the end there is one or two teens left.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:33 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

thue but still

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:54 AM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It's not all horror movies. In teen slashers, it's kinda implied though.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:02 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

There is a really good reason that its teens that die. When the script writers come online they look about the movie forums to see if there's any new ideas they can poach and make into a movie. But most of the time they see threads named "y allways is teens the ones die" and become infuriated by just how retarded teens have become. So they make a run of the mill horror movie that involves killing teens to vent their anger about idiots. Unfortunately it's a vicious cycle, the movies generally attract the people the makers hate, but this gives demand for a sequel, so they get to vent their anger again.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:21 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Usually its horny teens that die. And thats okay with me.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:56 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i think i read something about how it's teens because they are usually the ones who are attracted to the theatres and it gives them an adrenaline rush they wouldm't get otherwise...or something to that extent

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:31 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Because killing the elderly and children is too hardcore for the shitty "horror" movies that are too scared to be truly horrific.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dancehall

its mostly teens who watch horror movies...the fun of getting sick scared at night... thats why its always the young'uns who die

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:27 AM
dancehall is currently offline Click here to Send dancehall a Private Message Find more posts by dancehall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Actually in Pitch black there were a few kiddies and they died except for the one who wanted to be like Riddick

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:22 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emily Rose

iTs usually the dUmb whitegirl who tRips and falls, taking 5 minutes to get up and hOller so much that she won't have enough breath to even eScape

tHanks Penelope!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:36 AM
Emily Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Emily Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Emily Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It's the hot blonde who shows her boob's that usually dies

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:52 AM
Myers Kicks Ass

except in cherry falls

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:57 PM
Myers Kicks Ass is currently offline Click here to Send Myers Kicks Ass a Private Message Find more posts by Myers Kicks Ass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya your right but y not the guys thats in there 30s

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:39 PM
pumas79

actually i thought that one of the main reasons was because of the morality issues in some of the earlier horror films, ie teens who indulged in pre-marital sex, took drugs and drank alcohol would be killed by a monster/evil person etc

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:36 PM
pumas79 is currently offline Click here to Send pumas79 a Private Message Find more posts by pumas79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emily Rose
iTs usually the dUmb whitegirl who tRips and falls, taking 5 minutes to get up and hOller so much that she won't have enough breath to even eScape

laughing out loud

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 04:51 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because teens are stupid.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by pumas79
actually i thought that one of the main reasons was because of the morality issues in some of the earlier horror films, ie teens who indulged in pre-marital sex, took drugs and drank alcohol would be killed by a monster/evil person etc

I think it's more because they're ****ing or getting ****ed up while a killer is on the loose.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:53 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Teenagers are an easy catch really ..they fall in to alll trapps of all varieties erm

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 01:31 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumas79

quote:
I think it's more because they're ****ing or getting ****ed up while a killer is on the loose.

thats what i ment, lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:23 PM
pumas79 is currently offline Click here to Send pumas79 a Private Message Find more posts by pumas79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Because Teens are always doing something stupid.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote