KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Feast

Feast
Started by: The Machine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Machine

Feast

On an evening at a rural watering hole, a motley crew of bar patrons struggle to survive a hungry family of flying beasts set on consuming a human buffet.

This looks really good. Here's the trailer:

http://www.fangoria.com/feast/Feast.mov

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:57 AM
The Machine is currently offline Find more posts by The Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie looks dope.

Attachment: 1023162522_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:58 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it made the Fangoria cover... I'm waiting for Alien vs Predator vs Feast now!

Attachment: 1105374099_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 11:00 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryzula
Nihilistic Schizoid

I am patiently waiting to see this movie. I hope it is good.

~ Kryzula

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:13 AM
Kryzula is currently offline Click here to Send Kryzula a Private Message Find more posts by Kryzula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

*sigh* the horror movies used to have scary looking creature's...now they aren't that scary.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:17 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
*sigh* the horror movies used to have scary looking creature's...now they aren't that scary.
You are kidding right? That's the best monster in a hollywood movie I've seen since Predator.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:08 PM
LaHaine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules

agreed

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:11 PM
LaHaine is currently offline Click here to Send LaHaine a Private Message Find more posts by LaHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryzula
Nihilistic Schizoid

I am going to watch the film first before I judge. It is not always easy to tell from pictures how something is going to look when it's in action.

~ Kryzula

Last edited by Kryzula on Sep 15th, 2006 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:53 PM
Kryzula is currently offline Click here to Send Kryzula a Private Message Find more posts by Kryzula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kryzula
I am going to watch the film first before I judge. It is not always easy to tell from pictures how something is going to look when it's in action.

~ Kryzula

Now this guy has common sense.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:23 PM
Kryzula
Nihilistic Schizoid

Originally posted by deathbycorn
Now this girl has common sense.

Thank you.

~ Kryzula

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 12:38 PM
steverules
The doctor

I think I'll read a review and find out what other people thought and then maybe rent the DVD.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 01:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Machine

I think it will be good.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 02:23 PM
The Machine is currently offline Find more posts by The Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

So did anyone catch this yet or am I a day early 'cause I'm in AUS?

I just watched a little interview with the director and he said his dad who stars in this movie was also in Return of the Living Dead.

He also said it has influences from other horror movies that himself and the writers like including:
Argento, TCM, Re-Animator, Evil Dead II.

I have hope for this one!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:44 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

His dad (Clu Gulager) has also been in other horror movies:
A Nightmare on Elm St 2, Hunter's Blood, Pupper Master 5

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 06:42 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 01:21 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watched it last night, it's good but not as good as people made it out to be.

There is no character development, the camera work is way to fast, the creatures arent on the screen long enough.

But the gore was pretty sweet.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:39 PM
chigawop

I know this thread is a little old, but I didn't find any other topics dealing with the movie, in particular, what did others think of Feast. Opinions?

Personally, I really liked it. It wasn't really scary, and it's not going to enter conversations about the greats, but I thought it was a lot of fun. It's a B movie, and it totally embraces that fact. The pace is fast, though the camerawork is a little too jumpy for my tastes, and the story is geared to just getting us to the next action/death scene.

Plus, Henry Rollins had me rolling.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 08:59 PM
chigawop is currently offline Click here to Send chigawop a Private Message Find more posts by chigawop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

This look very good i havent seen it yet

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:47 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote