KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what is this movie

what is this movie
Started by: Mider999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

what is this movie

my friend told me about a movie where these two guys get arrested they think cause it was they stole some salsa by accident or dip or whatever but they are accused of murder.

While in jail at night the man see's white lines on the wall of his cell that form into teeth, when his cellmate begins beating him a hand tears the top of his head off

a hitchiker or man the one behind all the real murders eventually shows up, the guys try blowing him away but he just keeps comming even though horribly injured, he dies from a shot from his.......well crotch to his head.

the boy who kills him now becomes his replacment which was the guys plan all along

the actors appear to be as puppets while the evil black magic dude is playing with them from above.

WHAT IS THIS MOVIE IT SOUNDS COOL.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:37 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

Re: what is this movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999
my friend told me about a movie where these two guys get arrested they think cause it was they stole some salsa by accident or dip or whatever but they are accused of murder.

While in jail at night the man see's white lines on the wall of his cell that form into teeth, when his cellmate begins beating him a hand tears the top of his head off

a hitchiker or man the one behind all the real murders eventually shows up, the guys try blowing him away but he just keeps comming even though horribly injured, he dies from a shot from his.......well crotch to his head.

the boy who kills him now becomes his replacment which was the guys plan all along

the actors appear to be as puppets while the evil black magic dude is playing with them from above.

sounds kind of dumb to me

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:41 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow thanks dude for your contrabution to this thread, you sure helped I ASKED WHAT THE MOVIE TITLE IS THANKS.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:54 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

Re: what is this movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999

you posted your opinion of the plot and i posted mine.. i find that relevant

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 03:16 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont sorry it wasnt relavent to the thread, the thread is what is this movie not what is this movie oh and your opinion.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 03:48 AM
Zilverz

my bad dwg...im drunk happy newyear

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:27 AM