KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Not enough go to them

Not enough go to them
Started by: soin2cal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drewforever

Not enough go to them

Is it just me or what? But i think that a lot of horrors are a lot of bull! I look at some, they seem great then when i buy them they completely bore me as there is just too much talking, instead of suspense, action, horror. This is annoying. I just dont know which horrors to get, that i am actually going to love. For example, TCmassacre was brilliant for me, so was wrong turn, though havent seen another great suspense/horror since, oh and scream was good too!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 08:13 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

true.
you should look for "The Masters of Horror" they are kinda lame, but they work fairly nicely.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 10:05 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Is that a name of a movie:P?
I am not so into movies like friday the 13th, it was ok, but took a while to get going!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 10:09 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaHaine
Restricted

Account Restricted

aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhaha

you cute little kiddies.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:00 PM
LaHaine is currently offline Click here to Send LaHaine a Private Message Find more posts by LaHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Not enough go to them

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soin2cal
Is it just me or what? But i think that a lot of horrors are a lot of bull! I look at some, they seem great then when i buy them they completely bore me as there is just too much talking, instead of suspense, action, horror. This is annoying. I just dont know which horrors to get, that i am actually going to love. For example, TCmassacre was brilliant for me, so was wrong turn, though havent seen another great suspense/horror since, oh and scream was good too!

First, you make a thread title that is inexplicable to understand.

Second, it's obvious you just watch new movies and remakes, and don't watch enough of the older classic films.

Third, it seems you have the same problem much of today's young audience has - not enough appreciation for mood, suspense and buildup. This is how you truly scare people; building anticipation. Instead, you want everything to move at the pace of a music video.

Come back when you have watched some great films from the 1970's and 80's, then we'll see what you have to say.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

not to disagree with what "roughrider" is saying. but
quote: (post)
Originally posted by soin2cal
Is that a name of a movie:P?
I am not so into movies like friday the 13th, it was ok, but took a while to get going!

The Master's of Horror are short films made by people who know Horror movies, they arnt that good according to "Hollywood" standerds but alot of people like them, i myself have seen a few of them.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:49 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Older movies tend to not be my taste.
Whatever, kid? Nope!
I am making my sentences easy to understand, obviously you cannot read properly. Newer movies generally appeal more to me, i have seen movies like friday the 13th, which was rather boring.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:20 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

even for now the Friday the 13th movies are still good, i can understand that newer movies normaly do appeal better, but if u want a classic movie of horror, look up House, not the show, not the crapy movie about people in a house i mean the horror film about a man who lives in a house who is haunted by his past in many ways.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:36 PM