KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » FOR BACKFIRE MOSTLY but tcm the begginning

FOR BACKFIRE MOSTLY but tcm the begginning
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

FOR BACKFIRE MOSTLY but tcm the begginning

What were your guys views on the Texas chainsaw massacre the begginning. I liked it thought it was very distrubing of course really nothing new for the TMC movies but i did like how they told the story of how they people got the way they got and etc. death scenes where cool and etc i enjoyed it not really the best idea to make a sequal to a masterpieace like the original TCM let alone a preqeual but still very entertaining

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought it was pretty crap, really no need for it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:18 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

tell me how you really feel :wink:

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:41 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

About as good as the remake. A fun generic horror film, but certainly nothing special. R. Lee Ermy was great as usual, and there were some rather cool moments.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 11:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Don_of_the_Dead

I liked it, nice and brutal. Just how I like em'!

The Toy Tomb
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v357/DonOfTheDead2/Toyroom%202407/

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 03:41 PM
Don_of_the_Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Don_of_the_Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Don_of_the_Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

They never explained how they got that little boy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:49 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

I think it would of been a waste of time explaining that it sort of explains it in the updated TCM anyway over the years they started to add people to the group i.e. kids and that crazy lady from the people they kidnapped. At first i thought the girl that gets kidnapped at first with the two guys was going to end up being that crazy chick in the updated version cause she had seemed to lose it which i'm not surprised with the situation she was in before she died.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 05:58 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

I prefered the remake, to be honest. Okay this one is gorier but the acting wasn't as good as in the previous one. The remake had a lot more tension too. I was dissapointed in the 'Leatherface stalks a screaming beauty with a chainsaw' department!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 06:29 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I liked the remake too

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 11:25 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I liked the remake but I thought this was pretty stupid. They were mostly explaining about characters that I really don't care about, and they had to explain every damn thing.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 12:49 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumas79

i thought it was ok, nothing special although to be honest im getting annoyed with people in films who insist on doing the wrong thing, i mean come on, your in a house and the mad occupants dont know your there? do you

a: run like hell
b: go around the house and quietly kill all of the ocuppants one by one
c: try to untie your friends while the people who live there are stil up and about and could walk in on you any minute!!

now i know people wanna look after their freinds etc but THE number one human instinct is self preservation before anything else!

p.s i know the characters only do as the script dictates but still! come up with something more plausable!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 01:04 AM
pumas79 is currently offline Click here to Send pumas79 a Private Message Find more posts by pumas79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote