KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The ring 3

The ring 3
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

The ring 3

From wikipedia:

Dreamworks has confirmed that The Ring 3 will be the third film in the series. It will be a sequel/prequel to The Ring. The only cast members in talks are Kelly Stables as Samara Morgan, David Dorfman as Aidan Keller and Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Evelyn.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:55 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

There is already a ring 3

the Japanese original, freaky stuff.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I mean the American ones...there's gonna be a third American ring film

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:26 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well there is

Ring, 2,3,0

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

more remakes of great Jap horror films? *sigh* I did see the "american remakes" but only twice with each one, not very scary.

Probably the original ring is the only film I can think of that got me jumping, other than the first time I watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Discos - off to check wikipedia

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 05:22 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

So they are basically doing the exact same thing as the actual Ringu movies?

Toootally not predictable, right?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:59 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

meh.......ring sucks....

I know alot of people are all OMG JAP HORROR IZ DA SHIZZLE but I'm not a big fan of Ringu either. Give me Audition or Ichi the Killer over Ringu any day of the week, twice on sunday.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:23 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Audition owns.

As does Visitor Q

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
meh.......ring sucks....

I know alot of people are all OMG JAP HORROR IZ DA SHIZZLE but I'm not a big fan of Ringu either. Give me Audition or Ichi the Killer over Ringu any day of the week, twice on sunday.

I'd agree with that. I didn't think Ringu was all that special. Innovative, perhaps, but there's only so many Asia Extreme movies I can watch before I get annoyed at long fingernails snapping and chunks of wet hair sliding down things.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:59 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
win-royal1

waaaaaaaaaaaoooo

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:20 PM
win-royal1 is currently offline Click here to Send win-royal1 a Private Message Find more posts by win-royal1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've seen both the japanese versions and the american remakes, both good. Ring 3 should be good.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Only reason why I like the American remakes is because I don't have to read subtitles, I really, really hate to watch a movie where I need to read subtitles, I can't watch a film that'll be all sub titles, I did watch ring 1 and 2 but preffered the American ones simple cause it was all in english

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 10:57 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ thats a good point, but to be a true movie lover you have to explore places you hate, like subtitles (i hate em too).

Ring 3, maybe go to see it in the cinema, seen the other 2 with the same friend, give us a chance to relive old times because I never see him anymore

Ring 1 had a good storyline to it I must admit, sort of a SAW feel to it as everything is explained leaving a weird twist,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:12 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote