KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Hills have eyes 3

Hills have eyes 3
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Hills have eyes 3

I've heard there's gonna be a hills have eyes 3...anyone know if this is true?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 08:26 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I doubt it.

The re-make of the first was awesome, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, the remake of the first one was fantastic, second new Hills was a pile of crap though.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:22 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I was very dissapointed with the sequal....loved the first

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 11:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This really needs to not happen.

The both sequels are astoundingly bad.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 11:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought the remake passed, considering that it was a big budget movie taking on a sub-par B movie with a few visceral moments. The new sequel was worse than the original sequel which is saying a lot. Another Hills have Eyes movie would make as much sense as making another Tremors movie.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 01:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Great just what we need, another cannibal movie.

I hate movies like that.

I'm a horror fan, but the only things I hate in R-rated films are the sexuality and cannibalism. Everybody wants to watch some guys guts getting spilled out, not wondering who becomes a man lol

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 02:19 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

****ing hated the sequel.
first was AWESOME though.

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 06:35 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I say why not

after all there is a second sequal with the original films.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

If there is a third then I'd like a prequal to the hills have eyes 2, we know the family in the first one escaped but I would like to see how and when...what happened after they were seen by the mutant at the end? How many more did they have to fight off? how the hell did they survive for so damn long?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 09:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With the original one it was a different story to the other ones

quote:
The Hills Have Eyes III (1995), despite its name, has little to nothing to do with the previous films and instead has a completely new storyline, involving a super powerful monster known as Thor (Dan Bloom) created through science gone wrong. The Hills Have Eyes III was the first in the series to not be created by Wes Craven; instead it was made by his son, Jonathan Craven alongside Joe Gayton and Phil Mittleman.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:23 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No third! ahh

Last edited by MildPossession on Jun 11th, 2008 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 04:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well I did hear Wes Craven was gonna make it

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules

That doesnt help matters much

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 10:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wes Craven made Cursed... he can get it ohhhhhhh so wrong.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 10:50 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules

Wes Craven? Better not be him. If he can create a horror franchise(Nightmare on elm st.) that can make a grown man soil his undies (not me lol), he will definately make the audience have heart attacks when they see Hills Have Eyes 3.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 11:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I love having a heart attack during a film big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:52 PM