KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Blackout (2007)

Blackout (2007)
Started by: Blinky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blinky
Android First Class

Blackout (2007)

I saw this the other night, I was pleasantly pleased. In comparison to the sh*tty horror that has been plaguing the genre, this movie is a little breath of fresh air.

Plot:
Three people from different walks of life find themselves trapped inside a stalled elevator. What at first seems like an inconvenience rapidly escalates into a nightmare.

This movie honestly surprised me, because my friend showed it to me and I thought it was gonna be one of those silly disaster movies. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Instead it turns out to be a story about 2 people stuck in an elevator with a twisted f*cking serial killer.
The end was satisfying. It's no masterpiece, by far - but worth seening IMO. Anybody else seen this? Just wondering what other Horror fans thought.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:33 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave it 2 1/2 out of 5 stars on my facebook film section. Interesting story but nothing memorable for me.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:04 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Thanks for your opinion, sugar-t*ts.

I thought it was hilarious when the doctor dewd said something like this to the "punk" dewd - [SPOILER - highlight to read]: If I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna cut your f*cking throat and rape the shit out of her (the girl)" TOTALLY out of the blue.

Last edited by Blinky on Oct 19th, 2009 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 08:07 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why yes, they are perfect. smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Why yes, they are perfect. smile

Where's the proof?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:20 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh here you go then, I'm not wearing one of my nicest bras though:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:22 PM
Blinky
Android First Class

Oh... f*ck yeah... *WANK*

Now stop turning my beautiful thread into a farce.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 12:43 AM
Matina

I think it's a attractive kind of bra you can use these bras when you going on a ***** for some fun and recreation .In these days bras of different color combinations and designs are easily available.Above bra design are a good example of it. What kind of bras you like to wear share it on this page below.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 08:23 AM
Matina is currently offline Click here to Send Matina a Private Message Find more posts by Matina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deon095

Written and directed by Jerry LaMothe and starring with Jeffery Wright, Zoe Saldana, "Blackout" is an American television film of the year 2007, which takes place in New York City during the Northeast Blackout of 2003.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 09:11 AM
Deon095 is currently offline Click here to Send Deon095 a Private Message Find more posts by Deon095 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
klownz

I didn't really think much to it shame really since I brought a copy... waste of money.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:31 PM
klownz is currently offline Click here to Send klownz a Private Message Find more posts by klownz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote