KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral

Well, here's a film I've been anxiously awaiting news for, but sadly, have not heard any about...at least recently.

It's been nearly a decade since the Creeper has been on the big screen, & honestly I think it's the right time for him to rear his head again. I'd like to see part three happen, & possibly with a bit more gore. It doesn't have to be like F13th, but just enough to show that the Creeper isn't f****ing around.

All in all, I just hope the movie happens. Like so many other projects I'm waiting to see get greenlit, this seems to be one that's been forgotten about...at least for now.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 07:07 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its going to be a prequel from what i read.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 07:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eoguy

If it's straight to video it risks being buried as quickly as Hostel 3. I hardly noticed that film was released... or perhaps that's because I'm in Canada? The publicity was practically nil.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 02:26 PM
eoguy is currently offline Click here to Send eoguy a Private Message Find more posts by eoguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its going to be a prequel from what i read.

No, the last few times they sat down with Salva he stated the next film would be taking place 23 years after part two, with Taggart & Trisha as main characters, as well as Trisha's son, who will be named after her brother Darry.

As far as I know the prequel "ideas" were merely rumors started by fans. I can't recall Salva ever saying he was actually going down that route if another sequel happened.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:07 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Creeper is an awesome character and is worthy of more films.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 09:09 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I would agree, but this movie has been stuck in development Purgatory for years & years now. I'd argue that if we don't see any progress on this project or hear any news by next year, that it most likely won't come to fruition. Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 17th, 2012 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I really liked the first one. The second was ok but I liked the Creeper so much as a villain I want at least another film with him in it. Interesting premise. Hopefully this gets made only if it isn't a straight to dvd release.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 04:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 01:13 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote