KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Zombie Massacre

Zombie Massacre
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Zombie Massacre

Uwe Boll has something involved with this zombie movie

Last edited by Kazenji on May 31st, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2012 12:56 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Was wondering when someone would make this thread.

Boll will only be an actor apparently. I always enjoyed that trailer. Odds are the movie will suck but I'll wait to judge later, I love this stuff.

I hope the same people who made Eaters aren't involved unless they've upped their game. That movie had promise but failed due to massive fillers. Nothing kills a zombie film more than filler.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:38 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What's the deal with the nose's on the gas masks.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
What's the deal with the nose's on the gas masks.

They have big noses in Eastern Europe.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 03:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Same company made Eaters which turned out to be a massive POS.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 08:17 AM
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

A bacteriological weapon developed by the US Government to create a super soldier - spreads an epidemic in a quiet little town in the middle of Eastern Europe. All citizens have been turned into infected zombies. The plan is to bring an atomic bomb into the city's nuclear plant to pretend a terrible accident occurred. No one has to know the truth. A team of mercenaries is hired to complete the mission. The battle is on. Hordes of monsters against the team

stickers printing

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 06:18 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This film apparently got made long ago yet I can't get my hands on it.

I love zombie exploitation cinema amongst the best of them yet what's going on with this film?

Does it even exist yet? considering it's on IMDB as being a 2012 film?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:59 PM
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zombie Massacre is an upcoming zombie horror film written and directed by Luca Boni and Marco Ristori while being produced by Ryan Water.

stickers printing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 05:33 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronologie4

Seems like another in the long line of disappointments that rely on heavily graphics, rather than good acting.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 06:29 PM
chronologie4 is currently offline Click here to Send chronologie4 a Private Message Find more posts by chronologie4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Both films look interesting, though the chick Zombie Massacre was pretty hot, well that is until...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 08:40 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRouge
Both films look interesting, though the chick Zombie Massacre was pretty hot, well that is until...

laughing out loud Yeah I finally saw it. They changed the title to Apocalypse Z...no doubt to cash in on WorldWarZ.
I actually enjoyed the film in the end. I love cheesy old school Italian Horror cheese fests.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 03:02 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So Uwe boll can make decent movies when not basing them on games.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 03:13 PM